Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Sue is waiting on her Grandaughter to have her first, any day now... A boy, so he might be late... Both Sue's boys were late... So it angst all round waiting for them to "pop" ! Hope Andrea isn't much longer... xx

from the dark side with love...

Sue is waiting on her Grandaughter to have her first, any day now... A boy, so he might be late... Both Sue's boys were late... So it angst all round waiting for them to "pop" ! Hope Andrea isn't much longer... xx

from the dark side with love...

Awww I hope its not too long for Sue and her grandaughter too Chelle, I love my sleep but im willing my phone to ring even during the night lol xx

Hi hun... how's your day been? You're quiet... ooh, maybe there's been news from Andrea?? :)

Afternoon :) Hope your having a good day and it goes quick xx Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi lovely my day wasn't too bad thsbks. Not been in long as I went to get my nails done ... Well a girl has to look her best for the hopefully early arrival of her grandson lol don't wanna scare him. I'm having my hair done tomorrow x

Today's food :-

Brekki - fruit and fibre

Dinner - pease pudding soup (bns, sweet potato, broccoli, onion, carrots, salt and pepper, veggie stock cubes and 2 tubs of pease pudd)

Tea- chicken pizza and salad with a tiny bit of salad cream ( lettuce toms cucumber red cabbage grated carrot) pizza topped with (tomato purée onions mushrooms peppers herbs and cheese)

Drinks - tea Pepsi max and hot choc

Snacks - grapes pineapple pomegranate and muller yogurt

Syns - sugar (2) hot choc (2) cheese(7) Salad cream(1) total 12

Attachments

• image-2885191181.jpg
    image-2885191181.jpg
    547.8 KB · Views: 44
  • image-3134088844.jpg
    image-3134088844.jpg
    566.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Back