Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Okie dokies, I see, I hope it goes ok. X

Hey Sheila, just popping in for inspiration. You've done brillant x

Morning all up early today even though I'm off. I dropped OH off at work. I'm back home now having a cuppa. I need to leave here about 9ish to get to Andreas then get her to the hospital for 11.30 the traffic is a nightmare on the way as all the traffic lights are out due to work going on to widen the road etc. I might try to find an alternate route. It's wi day but don't know if I'll get there depending on andrea. My scales are showing enough off to get me back into target phew x

Morning lovely... Well done on the scales going down and getting back into target :)
Hope all goes well with Andrea today, will be thinking of you both xxxx

Morning lovely... Well done on the scales going down and getting back into target :)
Hope all goes well with Andrea today, will be thinking of you both xxxx

Morning hun - thank you (thats my scales of course lol) they could be miles out!

I'll let you know asap whats happening, I think if anything they wont start her off until after tomorrow (her due date) maybe even the weekend! Watch this space lol xx

Even though they have mentioned inducing her, they'll try to avoid it unless it really does seem urgent for baby's sake. My daughter went in two weeks before her due date as she had an infection and reduced movement, ended up staying overnight and was told by two doctors that she'd probably be induced. She was impatient, so got all excited, only to be sent home the following day as the midwives said baby was fine and it was better to let things happen naturally. At the time that seemed a blow but as it turned out she had a much 'easier' labour and delivery than she probably would have done if induced. Which I'm sure you know but first time mums just want to get on with it, especially when those last few days are so uncomfortable.
So, whatever way it goes, primarily baby's welfare comes first. I had to keep reminding Lucy of that, as she was initially really p'd off at not being induced.
Whatever today's outcome, it won't be long! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ps. Brilliant that your scales are down, even if you don't get to weigh in.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks hunni yeah I told her that last night on the phone too, I think he just doesnt have the room to move as she is so petite, she is due tomorrow anyway and it may happen naturally. Im glad i will be there with her today as I will ask questions she wont if necessary :) I like to know whats going on ( must be the job im in)

Ive had a really good week food wise this week hun so I think its paid off. xx

At Andreas now we will have to leave here at 10.45 for her appt. junior has been moving this morning, the scan is to find out if they need to induce cos of his size as he is measuring smaller than he should. Ill be back after 12 with an update :) x

Back