Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

We're back .... Everything is spot on. He is measuring fine and his head is right down. He isn't back to back so sweep as planned tomorrow and hopefully that kicks things off .,... Phew relieved x

We're back .... Everything is spot on. He is measuring fine and his head is right down. He isn't back to back so sweep as planned tomorrow and hopefully that kicks things off .,... Phew relieved x

So glad to read all is well but hope he gets a wriggle on. Oops in my second cafe of the day, Costa this time lol. Just a cuppa with skimmed milk though, I stayed strong.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Evening ladies - 3.5lbs off whoop - its the gain gone from last week thank goodness. Gonnna have another 100% week and try to get back to 10.13 again x

Evening ladies - 3.5lbs off whoop - its the gain gone from last week thank goodness. Gonnna have another 100% week and try to get back to 10.13 again x

Brilliant! You've really had some good food days this week. I was going to make those kofta meatballs today but have been out too much, so ended up with spicy chicken that I'd previously cooked and frozen, some plain boiled potatoes with steamed leeks, carrots and courgettes. Actually really tasty. I'll have my choccy later with a cuppa.
Still feel really bloated though, which is a horrible feeling.

Here's to you being back in the tens again next wi :)

Back