Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning Nanna :)
Happy cuddling. I'm sure those pics will be the first of hundreds to show her :) hope you can find cool pjs for Andrea, that's one of the worst things in hospital. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Afternoon hun :wavey:, wow the pics are lovely ! :) Isn't he a cutie pie :D. Andrea looks gorgeous too and so does Nanna :p. I hope the little fella is getting on well. Will pop back later to see how your day went, I'm sure it will involve lots of cute cuddles and kisses :D. Hope you have a wonderful day ! ;)

Kay xx

Hi ladies just back from visiting :) kisses cuddles and a nappy change lol I've not lost my touch haha. Andreas been put on iron tablets as her levels are low, blood pressure was sky high but has come down a bit today. Hoping they can go home tomorrow whoop!

Attachments

• image-623003895.jpg
    image-623003895.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 104
  • image-102014583.jpg
    image-102014583.jpg
    506.4 KB · Views: 104
  • image-1823981232.jpg
    image-1823981232.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 104
Awww so cute Sheila ! :D He looks gorgeous ! I'm glad Andreas BP has gone down. I hope they can come home tomorrow too. Bet your all still floating on cloud nine :p xx

Hi ladies just back from visiting :) kisses cuddles and a nappy change lol I've not lost my touch haha. Andreas been put on iron tablets as her levels are low, blood pressure was sky high but has come down a bit today. Hoping they can go home tomorrow whoop!

Oh he's simply scrummy. I could just eat him up (as I do my granddaughter every day lol). It's good they're monitoring Andrea's bp and it's already coming down. Will PM you later x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks lovely ladies - Were all still on cloud 9 cant believe he is finally here hehe. He is gonna be smothered and spoiled rotten can you tell haha x I will be performing my first baby sitting duties this week so that they can go to the grandads funeral :-(

Food today hasnt been the best but hasnt been mega bad

Brekkie - Cuppa tea and lemon curd on toast

Dinner - Bag of snack a jacks

Tea - Pork Loin strips on a bed of salad with a few oven chips

Back to work tomorrow for a week then off for 3 yayyyyy.

Its a sad reason for you first babysitting session but I've no doubt you'll enjoy it and a relief for them to know he's in safe hands. The first of many such babysits I'm sure, it's great being a Nanny :)
Roll on the end of next week and time off!! Yay xx

Its a sad reason for you first babysitting session but I've no doubt you'll enjoy it and a relief for them to know he's in safe hands. The first of many such babysits I'm sure, it's great being a Nanny :)
Roll on the end of next week and time off!! Yay xx

She said she wouldnt leave him with anyone else :D I cant wait to snuggle my little man hehe. I think they will only be away a couple of hours xx

She said she wouldnt leave him with anyone else :D I cant wait to snuggle my little man hehe. I think they will only be away a couple of hours xx

Of course, no one she'll trust more than her Mam. Bet you won't want to put him down for a minute of that time!

Back