Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Oh Sheila what a tough time ur having - I've just caught up with ur diary after a long hol - I feel for u and hope Andrea recovers quickly - a similar thing happened to me after having my first child but the meds did their job quickly and hope that happens for her (and science has moved on since my experience!) Also hoping ur sister takes the advice she's been given. Remember to take care of you too and of course big congrats on becoming a Nanny! Xx

Last edited:
Morning honey.... hope you did get a reasonable nights sleep and Andrea texts you early'ish, to put your mind at rest. Fingers crossed that her temp is down and she's feeling a lot more comfortable today. Speak later, we're off out for a few hours, to a boot sale, which may or may not be interesting xx

Just popping in to check how Andrea is this morning - hope u we're able to sleep? Hard I know whatever age they are! I'll be popping in later xx

Just caught up with your diary, so sorry to hear about your sister.. Sending you big squeezy hugs xx

Afternoon Sheila hun :), I hope everything is well with Andrea and your sister, were all thinking of you xx

Not really hun. Shes really tired and worrying now that she is going to be a burden on ppl. I think big sis needs a word with her family :)

Your sister is bound to worry she'll be a burden, but at the end of the day you have to help your family & for me that is just something that's done without question. Once you've spoke to her family they may realise how ill she is probably at the moment they don't realise the full extent of everything xx

I think she will be in until at least Monday until they find out what and where the infection is.

We have been to see her tonight, she has white blood cells in her urine and there is a possibilty poison has gone into her bloodstream. Her temp keeps spiking and her pulse is racing to fast, they have increased her antibiotics and increased her fluids, she is dehydrated.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day x

Awwww how awful, is she able to have Jackson with her & can she still feed him? xx

Hi Hun,

Hope your daughter is feeling better and your sis is on the mend.
My cousin went through a similar situation when she gave birth, and she is fine now so here's to a speedy recovery!!

Sending my love and thoughts x

Oh Sheila what a tough time ur having - I've just caught up with ur diary after a long hol - I feel for u and hope Andrea recovers quickly - a similar thing happened to me after having my first child but the meds did their job quickly and hope that happens for her (and science has moved on since my experience!) Also hoping ur sister takes the advice she's been given. Remember to take care of you too and of course big congrats on becoming a Nanny! Xx

Thanks hunni shes in the best place - theyre taking really good care of her. Once they are home I think ill relax a little better. xx

Morning honey.... hope you did get a reasonable nights sleep and Andrea texts you early'ish, to put your mind at rest. Fingers crossed that her temp is down and she's feeling a lot more comfortable today. Speak later, we're off out for a few hours, to a boot sale, which may or may not be interesting xx

Hi hun I slept ok(ish) kept waking to check my phone even though I know I would have heard it had she text or rang. It was late when I went to bed, was awake at 6 and then again at 9. I hope the boot sale went well lol x

Oh Sheila, I've just caught up xx

Sending you all huge hugs. Everything crossed that they find something soon.

Is Jackson with her? xx

Hi hun - bet its took some catching up lol .

Yes Jackson is with her and so is her hubby they said he can stay tonight xx

I spent 3 hours at the hospital this afternoon. Andrea isnt able to hold Jackson to feed or change him as she is all wired up to drips and machines, she keeps shaking and losing her balance. She is expressing so that's good that he's still getting mammys milk.

They are repeating her blood tests as they still dont know what they are treating, they have her on a broad spectrum of antibiotics hoping it will work and kill off the bug until they get the results back. Then they can start to treat whatever it is. They have taken more blood from Jackson too as they think he is jaundiced again!!

They have moved them to a family room, so that she has en suite. They werent happy with her walking along the corridor to the loo. Also it means that her hubby can stay overnight with them so he can feed and change Jackson. He is leaving early tomorrow to go to his grandads funeral so Im going in to be with her whilst he is away. Hoping they can come home tomorrow but its not looking likely. x

Oh hun, I really feel for your family at the moment as you are all going through the mill with one thing or another :(

It is good that your son in law can stay with Andrea and look after Jackson so at least they are all together. How awful that he is going to his grandads funeral tomorrow though. So many things happening at once.

Such a terrible strain for you as well Sheila all this, hope you are ok. We are here for you to lean on! xx

Back