Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Oh hun, I really feel for your family at the moment as you are all going through the mill with one thing or another :(

It is good that your son in law can stay with Andrea and look after Jackson so at least they are all together. How awful that he is going to his grandads funeral tomorrow though. So many things happening at once.

Such a terrible strain for you as well Sheila all this, hope you are ok. We are here for you to lean on! xx

Thanks chick - it will be a sad day tomorrow. Its hard trying to stay strong for everyone. I love and appreciate everyones support, I think id have buckled before now if it hadnt been for my lovely minis friends xx

I'm so sorry that all this is happening to your family babe, it must be driving you up the wall... I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling... Not that it's much help but, thinking of you and yours hun, and sending cyber hugs... xx

from the dark side with love ...

Last edited:
I'm so sorry that all this is happening to your family babe, it must be driving you up the wall... I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling... Not that it's much help but, thinkinng of you and yours hun, and sending cyber hugs... xx

from the dark side with love ...

Hi Chelle, Thanks my lovley - its driving me mental I can tell ya. Its awful not knowing whats gonna come next!

She has just rang me, they have put another IV bag up with fluids, another IV with antibiotics, they have had to give her injections cos her blood is clotting, she has DVT stockings, and her iron level has fallen even lower so a high dose of iron.

When will we get some good news!!

Thank goodness they've moved her for one thing, a bit less disturbance for her and s-in-law can be on hand. Tough one tomorrow, he will be torn between staying and going I'm sure but she'll have you, which is a good thing. Do hope you get to bed early!

ps. tried to reply to your pm but your inbox is full hun

Hello lovely :wavey:, just popped on quickly to say, I hope things start looking up for Andrea soon. Try and get some rest for yourself too hun, were all worried about you, you must be exhausted. I'm having an early night myself because I've got real bad cramps, (TOTM :rolleyes:). Look after yourself and speak soon.

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

I spent 3 hours at the hospital this afternoon. Andrea isnt able to hold Jackson to feed or change him as she is all wired up to drips and machines, she keeps shaking and losing her balance. She is expressing so that's good that he's still getting mammys milk.

They are repeating her blood tests as they still dont know what they are treating, they have her on a broad spectrum of antibiotics hoping it will work and kill off the bug until they get the results back. Then they can start to treat whatever it is. They have taken more blood from Jackson too as they think he is jaundiced again!!

They have moved them to a family room, so that she has en suite. They werent happy with her walking along the corridor to the loo. Also it means that her hubby can stay overnight with them so he can feed and change Jackson. He is leaving early tomorrow to go to his grandads funeral so Im going in to be with her whilst he is away. Hoping they can come home tomorrow but its not looking likely. x

What a worrying time for u all - like others here ur in my thoughts - good job she has u to be with her 2 Moro - hope doctors get a diagnosis soon and antibiotics do their job - take care Sheila xxx

Thanks chick - it will be a sad day tomorrow. Its hard trying to stay strong for everyone. I love and appreciate everyones support, I think id have buckled before now if it hadnt been for my lovely minis friends xx
glad Minis is helping but bet everyone here wishes they cd do something practical to help xxx

Hello lovely :wavey:, just popped on quickly to say, I hope things start looking up for Andrea soon. Try and get some rest for yourself too hun, were all worried about you, you must be exhausted. I'm having an early night myself because I've got real bad cramps, (TOTM :rolleyes:). Look after yourself and speak soon.

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

Awww thanks Kay - I'll be ok hun I have to be! Once they are home I'll relax xx

Night hun hope you feel better tomorrow x

Back