Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Aw, there's going to be at least tired Nannas today but I didn't have to deal with bumplosions, just lost Henry's! (Small, much loved blue elephant teddy) ;)
Your little convict looks so angelic :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

So sorry but I'm laughing at bumplosion!! Poor little guy! Hope he settles for you and you can catch up on some sleep hun xxx

I fed and changed him then hubby had him for an hour so I could sleep. Lol I couldn't believe it I kept cleaning and he just kept pooing it was all over x

Aw, there's going to be at least tired Nannas today but I didn't have to deal with bumplosions, just lost Henry's! (Small, much loved blue elephant teddy) ;) Your little convict looks so angelic :) xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

He will probably sleep all day and be as good as gold lol. Andrea used to have a little orange teddy with a rainbow on it's belly ... Rainbow ted went everywhere. I think she took him when she got married, that and fifi her white fluffy dog awww x

Oh dear, has Kathryn's pf been visiting your house lol? I hope the day improves for you hun, lack of sleep and up to your eyes in poo, not my idea of heaven haha! Loving the convict pic though :) He's adorable xx

Lol oh yes she was on overtime last night it was endless!

He's lying quiet now but don't know how long for lol I'll be in bed early tonight that's for sure x

The little convict in the photo has had his nanna awake every 2 hours I'm shattered lol
Aah he's gorgeousness - bet he's just waking u up to make the most of his time with u!

Haha you could be right there hun :)

Ive just given him some boiled water to see if it settles him a bit x

Aah hope he does for ur sake and his x

Back