Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Brekki - 2 wholemeal toast (hexb)

Dinner - cuppa tea and a banana

Tea- sw quiche (corned beef, mushrooms, onions, sweet potatoe, fat free cottage cheese, salt pepper and herbs topped with hexa cheese) steamed veg, griddled bns, beetroot toms gherkins and pease pudding

Drinks - Pepsi max, tea, hot choc

Snacks - grapes, sb cake, ww dessert yogurt

Syns - corned beef (3) sb cake (1.5) hot choc (2) curly wurly (6) total 12.5

Attachments

• image-1499954263.jpg
    image-1499954263.jpg
    563.5 KB · Views: 61
Evening lovelies its a flying visit as I just got in from sisters - ive been helping her fill in some forms to see if she can claim any disability benefit.

Hopefully ill catch up tomorrow with everyone xx

Really hope your Sis can get some financial help, so she can recover slowly. You are good to go and help, even though you shouldn't have had to but from what you've said, rest of her family wouldn't get it moving.
Hope today is an easier one for you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hope your yr sister can get the benefit may stop her worrying about that at least.
Hope you have a good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

He Texty, your just there for everyone all the time, your a good person just remember to look after yourself too, it'll be one less thing to worry about if your sister can claim the benefit. Have a good day xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Evening lovelies its a flying visit as I just got in from sisters - ive been helping her fill in some forms to see if she can claim any disability benefit.

Hopefully ill catch up tomorrow with everyone xx
Hope she qualifies - she's probably worked for years and needs some support now!

Back