Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening :) You can do that this week hun no problem! We can be on plan 90% of the time next weekend so don't worry about that :) yayyyyyyyy it's getting closer :) xxx

Evening well done for braving the scales. Hope you feel nicely motivated for the week ahead

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks lovely friends - I just checked and the gain was 3 not 3.5 lol - ive lost 0.5 already haha.

Seriously - I refuse to go backwards and lose what ive worked hard for. When i got to target I was top end of 10's I want to be there again!! x

I've read worse than that on it! ;)

Good morning lovely :) It's Thursday and that means it's only a week till you come to stay at mine :) I'm like a big kid! :rolleyes: xxxx

Afternoon lovely. How was Jacksons first visit to Nanna's workplace? Bet they all fell for him :)

How's your food been today too? Another of us successfully on plan I hope? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello petal - It was lush thanks :D ive lost count of the amount of aunties and babysitting offers he got lol.

My food's been good today thanks hun whoop whoop xx im popping to as many diaries as I can I have a pan of soup to make, and some paperwork to do for my report at work arghhhh I hate this time of year x

Brekki - fruit n fibre

Dinner - chicken, rice, peppers, onions, soy sauce.

Tea - wholemeal roll, curried burger, sw chips, mushrooms tomatoes cucumber

Drinks - Pepsi max, tea

Snacks - grapes pineapple persimmon and mullerlight yogurt

Syns - fruit n fibre (4.5) snack a jack jumbo (2.5) curly wurly (6) total 13

Dinner and tea

Attachments

• image-394667864.jpg
    image-394667864.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 46
  • image-3322665266.jpg
    image-3322665266.jpg
    554.9 KB · Views: 237
Good morning hun :)
I've just been telling Sam on her diary that I'm coming to live a few doors down from you lol :D
Hope your last day in work goes well... 1 week off whoop!!!! Xxxx

Back