Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Wavey Sheila , have a great day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening hun. Well done on going last night and getting back on it again. You will soon get the 3lbs off! Only 8 more more sleeps after tonight untill the meet yay! Hope Jackson and Andrea are doing well. Must have been lovely seeing them both pop into your work :) xx

Hi Sam hun. Yeah im glad I braved it. Another full day on olan today whoop. Yayyy I'm counting the days too I'm excited hehe.

Everyone loved Jackson and said how well Andrea was looking after all she's been through!

She had her 6 week check on weds and was told her tummy muscles have split :-( apparently it's very common and they will heal. X

Good morning hun :) I've just been telling Sam on her diary that I'm coming to live a few doors down from you lol :D Hope your last day in work goes well... 1 week off whoop!!!! Xxxx

Evening neighbour lol how ya doing?

I might have to go in on Monday for an hour to finish off my mid year report I didn't get time today grrr x

Hi Sam hun. Yeah im glad I braved it. Another full day on olan today whoop. Yayyy I'm counting the days too I'm excited hehe.

Everyone loved Jackson and said how well Andrea was looking after all she's been through!

She had her 6 week check on weds and was told her tummy muscles have split :-( apparently it's very common and they will heal. X
Yeh it's very common- I had it and they gave me 6 weeks pyhsio which sorted it out :) xx

Evening Emma im good thanks hun - typing in between seeing to Jackson lol, hope your well xx
Aah enjoy ur time with the little man - hope Andrea's tum recovers quickly poor thing. Enjoy ur break once u finish ur report. Ooh getting excited about the meet - so excited that I'm eating too much - will have to wear head to toe if I carry on!

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB - 2 Alpen Lights

Brekki - Grapes, pineapple, strawberries and a WW dessert yogurt (syn free)

Dinner - Home made veggie soup, walkers cheese n onion crisps

Tea - 2 Pork steaks (all fat removed), Boiled potatoes, broccoli, cauli, carrots and bns with gravy and mint sauce

Drinks - pepsi max, ribena NAS

Snacks - banana, boiled egg, persimmon,

Syns - Crisps (6.5) gravy(2) mint sauce (0.5) meringue nest (3) total 12

Aah enjoy ur time with the little man - hope Andrea's tum recovers quickly poor thing. Enjoy ur break once u finish ur report. Ooh getting excited about the meet - so excited that I'm eating too much - will have to wear head to toe if I carry on!

I bet your not eating too much hun lol - and i bet what your having is on plan!!

Im mega excited too - were like big kids lol x

HEXB - 2 Alpen Lights

Tea - 2 Pork steaks (all fat removed), Boiled potatoes, broccoli, cauli, carrots and bns with gravy and mint sauce

great day - persimmon sounds interesting!

HEXB - 2 Alpen Lights

Yum food! You've just reminded me, seeing your crisps I realise I left something off my days food on my page, I had a pack of those Teddy crisps, 3 syns I think. Will go and add it :rolleyes:
I looked at your syn list and thought you'd had a meringue with gravy and mint sauce!!

I bet your not eating too much hun lol - and i bet what your having is on plan!!

Im mega excited too - were like big kids lol x

I really am right off plan at the mo - my head's not been on plan since June really - then had a month's hol - gained 15lbs EEK!! Only lost about 5 of it (I think?) see not even sure of my weight/losses - usually at the forefront of my mind when I'm losing! MUST try 2moro - hoping hubby will help - but it's up to me really! Ridiculous to think I was only 5lbs from my goal in June! But it's in my hands isn't it?

Back