Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Woo hoo .. Well done x

Hello lovelies - drum roll ........

I lost 1.5lbs and .... Won Miss Slinky whoop whoop xx

FAN bloomin TASTIC, well deserved hun. I'm so pleased for you, I actually just did a little squeal of delight (but it's ok, the family just ignore me, as per, they're used to my oubursts) xx

FAN bloomin TASTIC, well deserved hun. I'm so pleased for you, I actually just did a little squeal of delight (but it's ok, the family just ignore me, as per, they're used to my oubursts) xx

Awwww lol bless you! Thanks hun I'm chuffed :)

A pressie just for you .. Cloudy vest

Attachments

• image-3522150266.jpg
    image-3522150266.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 62
Aaaah so pleased and soooo well deserved and gorgeous pic of Jackson!xx

Awwww lol bless you! Thanks hun I'm chuffed :)

A pressie just for you .. Cloudy vest

Aww, love it, thanks. Would love to give him a big cuddle but as I'm too far away, I nominate you to do it on my behalf.
Like you need an excuse hehe :D

Hehe I've no problem volunteering for that hun :)

He has slept all night 3 nights in a row whoop x

What?!! That's fab for one still so little. Will do Andrea the world of good too, to get more unbroken sleep. He will have to give his Nanna lessons soon, so you can get back into a better sleep pattern too :)

What?!! That's fab for one still so little. Will do Andrea the world of good too, to get more unbroken sleep. He will have to give his Nanna lessons soon, so you can get back into a better sleep pattern too :)

He's doing brill I hope it lasts lol. I told her if he sleeps all night she will be able to cope during the day if he's unsettled. Her health visitor has told her to go see doc cos she thinks she has a touch of depression :-( she keeps bursting into tears x

He's doing brill I hope it lasts lol. I told her if he sleeps all night she will be able to cope during the day if he's unsettled. Her health visitor has told her to go see doc cos she thinks she has a touch of depression :-( she keeps bursting into tears x

Hmm, I agree, best to go see the doc early. It may just be a hormonal reaction to all that has happened but I know she's suffered before and you won't want to see her sliding into it again, if something can be done.
Is she getting out during the day to meet up with other new Mummy friends? That makes a huge difference, to see that others are going through similar things and just to commiserate over the sheer tiredness. Its often the little things that can spark the tears and if she can keep them in perspective, by sharing with others in the same situation, it might help. xx

Back