Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Whoop, whoop, well done at fat club that's fab.

awww poor Andrea, what do you think? Xx

Thanks hun - im more chuffed at the loss to get me back into target lol!

I think she is bordering on depression - shes been tearful a few times. Last night was because her OH snapped at her about something silly she said to him. Theyre ok now but it doesnt take much to set her off :-( x

Hmm, I agree, best to go see the doc early. It may just be a hormonal reaction to all that has happened but I know she's suffered before and you won't want to see her sliding into it again, if something can be done.
Is she getting out during the day to meet up with other new Mummy friends? That makes a huge difference, to see that others are going through similar things and just to commiserate over the sheer tiredness. Its often the little things that can spark the tears and if she can keep them in perspective, by sharing with others in the same situation, it might help. xx

I definitely think she needs to see someone - I think shes coping better than she was but is still overwhelmed at everything! She will ring and get an appt asap just to get checked out hun xx

I definitely think she needs to see someone - I think shes coping better than she was but is still overwhelmed at everything! She will ring and get an appt asap just to get checked out hun xx

Poor girl - best to get it checked out - she's doing the right thing isn't she? xx

Well done on the loss and the Miss slinky!

Andreas def doing the right thing going to see someone always good to catch it early

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I think she is bordering on depression - shes been tearful a few times. Last night was because her OH snapped at her about something silly she said to him. Theyre ok now but it doesnt take much to set her off :-( x

Awww that's a shame, but at least it's been spotted earlier on x

Evening ladies and thank you for the congrats!

I've not had a bad day today even though I could have fallen asleep quite easily at my desk lol

Little man slept from 9pm to 7.15am lol Andrea kept checking on him cos she was worried :)

He may be settling down a little. She took him to a music group thing today where they put loads of soft mats out and have music and shapes in the room to help senses etc she's also booked a course of swimming classes starting next Friday :)

Me and Mr Sleek

Attachments

• image-1545958078.jpg
    image-1545958078.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 69
Back