Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lol I think me and hubby are looking forward to playing with Oliver's new toys more than he is!!! He's getting a ball pit, new bath toys, a new rocker chair, a racing car set, etc lol!!
When he's old enough for Lego, hubby will be in his element! X

i loved lt at Christmas when Nathan got Lego I loved the building, happy days x

IT won't let me 'reply with a quote' but just wanted to say hope both appointments go well 2moro and I love Jackson's pics - you can see he's interacting from all his different expressions - he could start a thread of his own - he'd have lots of followers and get congrats on all his gains!!xx

Afternoon Sheila, hope both appointments go well this afternoon hun.

I'm sure you will soon get your mojo back, it's not really surprising after the last couple of months. Also think this colder weather doesn't help either. My mojo is definitely slipping too :rolleyes:

Roll on the weekend as it sounds like you have a lovely one planned :)

That little grandson of yours has the best smile ever! xx

Hello hope the appointments went well.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good evening ladies my hospital appt was a waste of bloody time!!! He said he looked at my last scan and nothing had gotten worse or better so an operation was warranted. He is going to put my case back to the medical team and include an anaesthetist to see if they can do a spinal block. So ...... More waiting grrrr x

They have told sis she's not had a stroke and she needs to be referred to a neurologist for more tests grrr x

Oh I am sorry to hear that Texty it must be horrible when there is no real answers

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

What are the odds of a spinal block working? so is it not migraine with your sis or don't they know? X

They've not agreed to do one yet hun until after they have a case conference ..yawnnnn

Ive no idea what the chances are to be honest I imagine it will be similiar to Kathryn's epidural. X

Oh poop! That's exactly what we don't want to hear. Why is it often such a fight to get the medical help you need :( Sorry you had such a wasted day hun. Roll on the weekend now xx

Thanks lovely. Yeah it's a pain in the bum grrr. Just hope the next appt isn't too far away x

I'm in the same boat with my foot problem thats been ongoing for 4 years too x now waiting for an mri on my back as he now thinks thats the problem !!

I'm in the same boat with my foot problem thats been ongoing for 4 years too x now waiting for an mri on my back as he now thinks thats the problem !!

It's annoying hun. Hopefully you get sorted soon too. I had problems with my foot for years too grrr x

Back