Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Just a lack of superfree :-( might have some more fruit in a bit :)

Im out shopping for the day with Andrea and Jackson, then bringing him back here to have over night :D we will be having lunch somewhere with easy access for the pram. I need some xmas shopping in otherwise its going to be too late haha x

Okie dokies, so not really bad food then!!!

Oh sounds nice, there is always online shopping if you don't see anything in the shops, online shopping is the future!!! x

Have a lovely day x

Good morning miniminners I hope you all had a good night?

Jackson was a good boy and slept from just after 11 until 8.20am.

I'll have the usual taxi run to do today and to take Jackson home.

No idea what the day holds food wise!! I know brekki will be sb cake with fruit and yogurt with a cuppa :) xx

Afternoon Sheila. Did you enjoyed your day with Andrea and Jackson yesterday? Sorry hubby was being a pain in the bum though. Think they all like to do that now and again to keep us on our toes eh? :rolleyes: Hope you are back from your taxiing now and able to put your feet up for the rest of the day! xx
I sure did hun we had a lovely time and we even got time to walk his pram through all the lights so it could stimulate his senses he was lying smiling at them, then 2 women dressed as Xmas fairies (on stilts) stopped and spoke to him they had little sleigh bells and he could hear them ringing it was lush I've 1 more taxi run to do boooo lol I've not had lunch yet grrr x

Last edited:
I sure did hun we had a lovely time and we even got time to walk his pram through all the lights so it could stimulate his senses he was lying smiling at them, then 2 women dressed as Xmas fairies (on stilts) stopped and spoke to him they had little sleigh bells and he could hear them ringing it wax lush x

Awwwwww that's so sweet x

Early night tonight? its surprisingly tiring looking after these little ones, isn't it? Or am I just feeling my age after an afternoon with my Grandson lol. x

Morning hun. Even though he slept over 9 hours I was still shattered last night it must be an age thing hehe. I have him Friday this week as it's their Xmas party. They are taking him to see the Xmas coca cola truck on Saturday ?? xx

I think.it is because although he is settled, you are not, listening for every sound and ready to spring into action when needed, and that takes more out of you than you know... xx

I think.it is because although he is settled, you are not, listening for every sound and ready to spring into action when needed, and that takes more out of you than you know... xx

I think your probably right Chelle. Every time he stirred I did lol. Andrea is not looking forward to putting him in his own room eek. She said he slept from 9 last night till 8 this morning ... He loves his sleep but doesn't like having to wait for his bottle.... Hence the pet lip awww

Attachments

• image-421313981.jpg
    image-421313981.jpg
    445.2 KB · Views: 64
Hello lovely good to see you posting again :) how's life treating you xx

I'm good cheers. Had a massive life change around the last 4 months, but now settling back into London life, next thing on the list is to get a job! Glad to see you got to target, congrats :) x

I think your probably right Chelle. Every time he stirred I did lol. Andrea is not looking forward to putting him in his own room eek. She said he slept from 9 last night till 8 this morning ... He loves his sleep but doesn't like having to wait for his bottle.... Hence the pet lip awww

Aaahhh ...so cute x

In Liverpool thats called a T*tty lip

Back