Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I can sympathise with your frustration and just hope she gets a quick appt. more stress for you, though.
Hope today is a good one lovely lady xx

I took Andrea private for her bladder problems as I couldn't bare to see her in pain. You certainly can't put a price on health.
I'm at work today 7-3 it's overtime. The money will come in handy after Xmas. I'm on lunch so just browsing minis for a while. Xx

I'd pay too, the not knowing would be too much to bear, hopefully she'll come round to your way of thinking.

You'd of thought by now your sister would realise that our Texty knows a thing or two! Hope your o/t was nice and easy xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I'd pay too, the not knowing would be too much to bear, hopefully she'll come round to your way of thinking.

You'd of thought by now your sister would realise that our Texty knows a thing or two! Hope your o/t was nice and easy xx

Lol she never takes notice of her big sis I wish she would! O/T was easy money today whoop got loads done cos the phones dont ring on a weekend. xx

Brekki - Fruit n Fibre with a banana chopped in (milk hexa) Dinner -Ham and pease pudd sarnies (2 x wholemeal bread hexb) Tea - Steak, broccoli, cauli, carrots, peas and smash Drinks - Tea, pepsi max, hot choccy Snacks - Grapes, pomegranate, persimmon and a banana and custard mullerlight Syns - Fruit n Fibre 25g (4.5) hot choc (4) curly wurly (6) Total 15

Attachments

• image-2987086835.jpg
    image-2987086835.jpg
    496.6 KB · Views: 47
Well done on the good good day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Brekki - Fruit n Fibre with a banana chopped in (milk hexa) Dinner -Ham and pease pudd sarnies (2 x wholemeal bread hexb) Tea - Steak, broccoli, cauli, carrots, peas and smash Drinks - Tea, pepsi max, hot choccy Snacks - Grapes, pomegranate, persimmon and a banana and custard mullerlight Syns - Fruit n Fibre 25g (4.5) hot choc (4) curly wurly (6) Total 15

Great day lovely... I think its a good idea to be maxing your syns at the moment, as its working to keep you on plan without going without the things that make your food interesting and stop you feeling deprived, especially as you were working today.

I agree with you and others about going private, purely because she's been living with the uncertainty for ages now and to get some answers SOONER would make things so much better, regardless of what the diagnosis is. Hope things change for her soon xx

Brekki - pomegranate, grapes, persimmon, pineapple and a toffee mullerlight

Dinner -jacket potato with salad, pease pudd, egg n tomato

Tea - burger n chips with salad

Drinks - tea and Pepsi Max

Snacks - banana

Syns - hot choc (2) daim bar (7.5) dash of milk (0.5) roll(3) Total 12.5 not sure if I'll have any more My hex are wholemeal roll and cheese

Added pic of tea and added 3 extra syns for the extra roll as 1 is 49g so not a full hex. Does that sound about right?

Attachments

• image-4164861051.jpg
    image-4164861051.jpg
    517.1 KB · Views: 54
  • image-3106664290.jpg
    image-3106664290.jpg
    509.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Brekki - pomegranate, grapes, persimmon, pineapple and a toffee mullerlight

Dinner -jacket potato with salad, pease pudd, egg n tomato

Tea - burger n chips with salad

Drinks - tea and Pepsi Max

Snacks - banana

Syns - hot choc (2) daim bar (7.5) dash of milk (0.5) not sure if I'll have any more

My hex are wholemeal roll and cheese

Just caught after a weekend away - your food is looking like something out of SW mag!! well done - you're bound to have a good loss this week - glad you had some Jackson time as well as overtime this weekend!! xx

Evening all - sorry been quiet! Im shattered I dont think ive caught up with sleep after being at work all day Sunday, and ive lots on my mind at the moment. It hasnt made me go off plan though which is a good thing :D.

Andrea and Jackson paid a flying visit on their way home from her friends, he went to baby exploreres this morning and made me a Xmas Card awwwwwwwwwwwwww - ill post a pic in a bit.

Today's food

Brekkie - Fruit n Fibre/milk with a banana chopped in (hex a & b)

Dinner - Turkey n coleslaw sarnie (hexb) followed by fruit n yogurt (persimmon,pineapple,grapes)

Tea - Garlic and pepper steak, fried mushrooms, cauli, broccoli, and carrots - I also put marrowfat peas on my plate then realised if i didnt eat them I could have a red day :D

Drinks - Tea, pepsi max, hot choccy

Snacks - Banana

Syns
- WW Coleslaw (2.5) hot choccy x 2 (4) mini raisins x 2 boxes (4) Total 10.5

Attachments

• image-1419820205.jpg
    image-1419820205.jpg
    531.4 KB · Views: 50
Good evening, tea looks delicious! Maybe an early night for you then. I'll be heading for my bath soon as soon as I finish my cuppa xx

Good evening, tea looks delicious! Maybe an early night for you then. I'll be heading for my bath soon as soon as I finish my cuppa  xx

I think so hun - ive just said to Kathryn I think im going to have a nice long bath, the lads are watching footie and im restless!

Enjoy your bath lovely x

Hope you had a lovely long, scented soak, its really relaxing isn't it, a good way to unwind I think. Mind you, I have to clear the ducks, boats and baby bubbles from around the bath first and remove the baby seat stuck in it :)
I hope things ease of for you hun, seems we've both been a bit stressed this week for various reasons but need to make time for us.
Sleep well when you get there xx

Evening all - sorry been quiet! Im shattered I dont think ive caught up with sleep after being at work all day Sunday, and ive lots on my mind at the moment. It hasnt made me go off plan though which is a good thing :D.

Andrea and Jackson paid a flying visit on their way home from her friends, he went to baby exploreres this morning and made me a Xmas Card awwwwwwwwwwwwww - ill post a pic in a bit.

Today's food

Brekkie - Fruit n Fibre/milk with a banana chopped in (hex a & b)

Dinner - Turkey n coleslaw sarnie (hexb) followed by fruit n yogurt (persimmon,pineapple,grapes)

Tea - Garlic and pepper steak, fried mushrooms, cauli, broccoli, and carrots - I also put marrowfat peas on my plate then realised if i didnt eat them I could have a red day :D

Drinks - Tea, pepsi max, hot choccy

Snacks - Banana

Syns
- WW Coleslaw (2.5) hot choccy x 2 (4) mini raisins x 2 boxes (4) Total 10.5

oooh lovely on plan food - could eat it now!! enjoy ur bath and hope it relaxes u!xx

Hope you had a lovely long, scented soak, its really relaxing isn't it, a good way to unwind I think. Mind you, I have to clear the ducks, boats and baby bubbles from around the bath first and remove the baby seat stuck in it :)
I hope things ease of for you hun, seems we've both been a bit stressed this week for various reasons but need to make time for us.
Sleep well when you get there xx

Thanks hun - I feel all outta sorts (not ill just restless) I had a lovely long bubble bath, then instead of relaxing I ventured into the spare room and did loads of shredding and sorting out!! I only stopped cos OH and son wanted to go to bed and I was making a noise lol. xx

oooh lovely on plan food - could eat it now!! enjoy ur bath and hope it relaxes u!xx

Thanks hun - I enjoyed my food today :D Ive been so busy only had time for 1 cuppa hot choc so had 3 boxes of raisins instead lol same syn value - so im under syns today and yesterday whoop. Not that it will make a massive difference at WI tomorrow haha xx

Back