Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Thanks hun :) I didn't go to bed till 2.30 and I've been up since just after 6. I couldn't sleep for pain in my back and legs :-(( Not doing much today apart from having Jackson. Yayyy x.

Sorry to hear about your back pain, but sounds like you have a lovely day ahead xx

Hope the pain passes soon, poor you Jackson will take your mind of it, enjoy your day xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Evening lovely ladies. I hope you all had a fab Xmas and got lots of lovely stuff.

I had a really lovely day I managed to eat most of my lunch and I got to see Andrea rob and Jackson. Whoop. I had 2 small glasses of wine and then drank water.

I've just had a lovely bubble bath, I'm watching the soaps then frozen :) big kid that I am lol x.

hi - glad ur all feeling better - but boo to ur bad back - hope that heals soon

Glad u saw all the family - lovely - esp Jackson's 1st Xmas - hoping 2015 is a much brighter one for u all xx

Last edited:
Evening ladies I'm feeling 100% better with my stomach thanks my back still hurts. It's not my usual pain though it's lower down and spreading to my tummy and legs. They are aching and crampy ... Roll on 2015 that's what I say.

Hope your all well xx

Hi texty I remember a few years ago you used to do monthly challenges, do you still do them? Hope your well x

Hi Rachel I'm fine thanks.

I've not set a challenge up for a few months as numbers kept dwindling and I don't have excel on my laptop to set up a spreadsheet.

I may look into loading it and starting them again as it keeps ppl on track. It will be in the new year if I do. I'll post a thread and message you if I decide to do it hun x

Booo to being ill , glad your feeling better , girls at work had it before xmas they said it was worst ever x
Take care hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello miniminners :D

I was back in work today, off again now until Friday. Went to WI tonight and gained 0.5lbs im ok with that considering I ate next to nothing for 3 days, I must have made up for it since then lol.

We got our new packs tonight so need to have a read of them and get my focus back. Our C is doing a new members talk next week so that we all know what were doing. New week, new book new start for me, I need to get right back on it. Im now 4.5lbs over the top end of my target and I feel disgusting.

Kathryn and I have both said we need to be as good as poss from now until she visits me in Feb. So .......... to get me to the bottom end of target that means I need to lose 10.5lbs before the 17th Feb!! I know its doable I just need to focus and get it done.

I am going to start tracking my food again, I have 1 meal off plan this week which is NYE we are ordering a curry with all the trimmings :D I have 9 days to get a loss ( thats next WI day).

Hello miniminners :D

I was back in work today, off again now until Friday. Went to WI tonight and gained 0.5lbs im ok with that considering I ate next to nothing for 3 days, I must have made up for it since then lol.

We got our new packs tonight so need to have a read of them and get my focus back. Our C is doing a new members talk next week so that we all know what were doing. New week, new book new start for me, I need to get right back on it. Im now 4.5lbs over the top end of my target and I feel disgusting.

Kathryn and I have both said we need to be as good as poss from now until she visits me in Feb. So .......... to get me to the bottom end of target that means I need to lose 10.5lbs before the 17th Feb!! I know its doable I just need to focus and get it done.

I am going to start tracking my food again, I have 1 meal off plan this week which is NYE we are ordering a curry with all the trimmings :D I have 9 days to get a loss ( thats next WI day).

That's a great attitude - reckon u'll lose that 10.5lbs by Feb 17! with a good start at ur next WI!

Hi
I love the little scale you have done to keep you focus! How did you do that? I start slimming world next Tues! Got over 4 stone to loose x

Back