Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hello, enjoy reading I found it a little confusing but it's not too bad really but I've yet to do a full SP day properly! Like you I'm ready for a fresh start but easing myself into it as I'm still enjoying my goodies. We'll all get the weight off that's for sure xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Good morning ladies !!

Well I'm up it's a start lol. Just had banana on toast and a cuppa. I've got housework to do then picking hubby up at 1 to go shopping. Andrea and Rob and little fella will be here about 4. A few drinks a curry and some music and laughs to see us into the new year I think.

I may not get back on minis today so ..,

I'd like to wish you all a very happy new year. It's been a tough one for me with things various and I couldn't have gotten through most of it without the wise words and support of my minis friends. So thank you all very much for helping me through it.

We now have a beautiful grandson who is a joy and is so precious to us. Andrea is recovering from her ordeal after having him she will get there slowly. Hopefully sis will get a diagnosis soon and she will have a healthier 2015.

Have a fab NYE whatever your doing and will see you all in 2015 with a fresh start.

Love you all
Sheila xxxx

Have a lovely New Yearand I hope this next year is easier for you and your family x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Good morning ladies !!

Well I'm up it's a start lol. Just had banana on toast and a cuppa. I've got housework to do then picking hubby up at 1 to go shopping. Andrea and Rob and little fella will be here about 4. A few drinks a curry and some music and laughs to see us into the new year I think.

I may not get back on minis today so ..,

I'd like to wish you all a very happy new year. It's been a tough one for me with things various and I couldn't have gotten through most of it without the wise words and support of my minis friends. So thank you all very much for helping me through it.

We now have a beautiful grandson who is a joy and is so precious to us. Andrea is recovering from her ordeal after having him she will get there slowly. Hopefully sis will get a diagnosis soon and she will have a healthier 2015.

Have a fab NYE whatever your doing and will see you all in 2015 with a fresh start.

Love you all
Sheila xxxx

lovely post again Sheila - yes think you know we're all hoping for a much better 2015 for you and your family - enjoy tonight! xx

Hi Sheila, have just caught up after being awol over Christmas lol!

I'm so glad you were all feeling better for Christmas day and you got to spend time with Andrea, Rob and your lovely little grandson :)

Here's wishing you a lovely evening tonight, a happy new year and a fantastic 2015 for you and your family. You sure deserve it hun!

Love and hugs to you and yours xxx

Happy new year one and all I hope it's a happy and healthy one for everyone.

My celebrations got off to a cracking start rose wine, a full fat curry and all the extras then mid meal .... All went downhill!! Andrea took poorly started vomiting and running to the loo, she was ghastly grey and shivering then sweating. So I spent the night nursing her whilst we took turns to see to Jackson.

I've chased her home to bed and kept Jackson here even though I'm at work first thing. She will come pick him up in the morning. As long as I do his feed and nappy before I go my hubby can entertain him even if he does have a hangover!!

Not a brill start to the new year eh!

Food today hasn't been brill either I'm fitting in around feeds etc. nothing stopping from tomorrow when back in a routine xx

Back