Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

03/01/15

HEX A - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEX B - 2 x wholemeal 400g

Brekki - Grapes, Persimmon and pomegranate with a muller vanilla yogurt

Dinner - Cheese and onion toasties x 2 ( hex A & B)

Tea - Leftover chicken korma curry ( Chicken, onions, mushrooms, curry powder, ginger, cinnamon, muller greek coconut yogurt) and boiled rice

Drinks - Tea, pepsi max, options hot choccy

Snacks - not sure yet maybe some pineapple and another yogurt

Syns - Coconut yogurt (0.5) 2 x wholemeal 400g (5) hot choc (2) milk n sugar (1.5) Total so far 9

a great first day Sheila - based on that u'll be back in target range v soon- well done!xx

Yay, go Sheila.... and all of us for that matter. I've had a rubbish food afternoon, I blame the paint fumes and my daughter (well its not MY fault of course!)

You'll soon have that sticker back for sure and your first recorded foodage is great, just how it used to be. Monday for me is proper back on it time, as I know I could be tempted tomorrow out for lunch.
Love seeing your food photos back on here :)

Yay, go Sheila.... and all of us for that matter. I've had a rubbish food afternoon, I blame the paint fumes and my daughter (well its not MY fault of course!) You'll soon have that sticker back for sure and your first recorded foodage is great, just how it used to be. Monday for me is proper back on it time, as I know I could be tempted tomorrow out for lunch. Love seeing your food photos back on here :)

Morning hun. Thank you :) I can't allow myself to go back to the way I used to be. I have had gains for weeks now it's a slippery slope.

Those paint fumes have a lot to answer for lol!!

I'm looking forward to posting properly again and putting my food pics up x

Well done on the new start Sheila! I will also enjoy seeing your foodage posted and looking for more yummy ideas :D What are you up to today? Me is being a lazy biatch again lol xx

Hi Sam thanks hun. I've just done a sw fry up for 4 of us :). Taking son to pub later then picking him up. I think I'll go visit my friend later as I've not seen her since her mam passed away xx

Good, but my advice try to avoid drinking 2 glasses of pepsi.

Hello and welcome. Thanks for your comments, I've not mentioned how many glasses of Pepsi I drink but it's done me no harm having it. I don't drink a lot of tea and hate water, as long as I drink the recommended amount of fluids I will be fine :)

Back