Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Coat looks lovely you have to love a good bargain xx

I wont pay full price for anything now if I can help it hun, Asda have a 4 week turnaround in their clothing so I know if I see something when it first comes out that in 4 weeks it will be in the sale :D I had never seen the coats in store until today so grabbed one. x

LOVING the coat and what a bargain! Where are u off to on your hols? X

Hi hun and welcome. Cant pass up a good bargain hehe, were off to a wedding in Cyprus its my daughters best friend and while were out there its my daughters 30th so double celebrations whoop. We didnt have a holiday last year so im looking forward to it very much x

Hi hun and welcome. Cant pass up a good bargain hehe, were off to a wedding in Cyprus its my daughters best friend and while were out there its my daughters 30th so double celebrations whoop. We didnt have a holiday last year so im looking forward to it very much x

Awwwwww that sounds like a holiday in a lifetime! Have u ever been to Cyprus before? I've heard it's lovely x

LOVING the coat and what a bargain! Where are u off to on your hols? X
That's what I was going to say x

Oh right I never knew that. Will keep an eye out in future. Xx
Nor me x

Well I bought a coat in the asda sale today 32 quid reduced to 10! It's still a tiny bit snug on the tummy but once I lose what I've put on lately I'm hoping it will feel comfy. I also bought a skirt for 3 quid which will do for my hols in June whoop

Not brill pics lol

Fab pics and great bargains - you'll be zipping that skirt up v soon! Lovely to have your special holiday to look forward to xx

Lovely purchases! Will have to start looking in Asda for clothes

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Fab pics and great bargains - you'll be zipping that skirt up v soon! Lovely to have your special holiday to look forward to xx

I can't wait hun there are loads of us going all on the same flight and same hotel lol.

I'm hoping by then the skirt feels comfy. Were only away for a week so want it to be fab. X

Back