Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening ladies I hope your all well. I went to wi I lost 1.5 I'm happy with that whoop. It's good being back on plan, I'll update food then pop to diaries xx

Evening ladies I hope your all well. I went to wi I lost 1.5 I'm happy with that whoop. It's good being back on plan, I'll update food then pop to diaries xx

Well done Texty's in the zone!! Well done xx

Yay well done xx

7/1/15

Hex A - 250mls ss milk
Hex B - fruit n fibre 35g

Brekki - the above with a banana

Dinner - grapes pineapple persimmon and pomegranate with sb cake and yogurt

Tea - gammon, sw chips, homemade coleslaw and peas

Drinks - tea, Pepsi Max and hot choccy

Syns - sb cake (3) maltesers (5) hot choc (2) total 10

Attachments

• image-3519769705.jpg
    image-3519769705.jpg
    536.5 KB · Views: 48
I'm on my way to have a bath but saw you'd posted and wondered about wi. Fan-bloomin-tastic, great to have a loss but even better to see you happy that you're back on plan hun. Love it. Nightie night xx

Thanks Linda it was a lovely surprise when I stepped on the scales. I'm a cheery chick :)

Night night sleep well xx

Well done Texty! That's great!
What do you think of eesp do you
Plan to do it?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done Texty! That's great!
What do you think of eesp do you
Plan to do it?

Thanks Jen hun. Ive pretty much done EE this week as I knew I wanted tonights WI to be my fresh start, so tbh ive not had a proper look at the plan. At first I thought it was pretty much replacing SE (which I did once for 6 days and only lost 0.5) . So I think i need to have a good look and then decide what ill do, may give it a go for a couple of days to give a boost. I think for the main i'll be sticking to EE though.

Have you decided what your doing x

I have decided to stick with doing two days success express a week if I need to. The new plan isn't for me I would struggle with no banana or yogurts and I feel success express gives you more choice. Though I can understand it works and how it's just not right for me

I have decided to stick with doing two days success express a week if I need to. The new plan isn't for me I would struggle with no banana or yogurts and I feel success express gives you more choice. Though I can understand it works and how it's just not right for me

I agree there. After today I'm looking forward to going back to EE but it's made me more aware of the choices to make to boost chances of scale losses. I wanted to try it but like you say, miss banana and yogurts and the other fruits too. Like with most things, I'll pick the bits of each plan I like that suit me. :) x

I have decided to stick with doing two days success express a week if I need to. The new plan isn't for me I would struggle with no banana or yogurts and I feel success express gives you more choice. Though I can understand it works and how it's just not right for me Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've seen a few say they were hungry on it.... I don't do hungry lol

I think you do a cracking job doing your SE days why fix what's not broken I say. It will have amazing results for some just not me x

Back