Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Ah how lovely is Jackson
Enjoy your night tonight

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

My little man ready to go In the water lol

Fab pic and so glad he's enjoying it. Millie is going to have to miss another week, grr but next week, they'll be raring to get back in the water! Hope you're well and enjoy tomorrow hun, and the rest of the weekend xx

Enjoy yourself tonight and sorry about the STS but I reckon you'll see a good loss next week xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Guess who's tipsy lol I think I best go to bed oops

Attachments

• image-3649775170.jpg
    image-3649775170.jpg
    446.5 KB · Views: 72
  • image-3448357670.jpg
    image-3448357670.jpg
    443.9 KB · Views: 68
  • image-2484585272.jpg
    image-2484585272.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 69
  • image-1171025372.jpg
    image-1171025372.jpg
    499.1 KB · Views: 70
  • image-407266350.jpg
    image-407266350.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 69
  • image-3544405409.jpg
    image-3544405409.jpg
    656.4 KB · Views: 69
  • image-2937439263.jpg
    image-2937439263.jpg
    459.7 KB · Views: 72
  • image-584698489.jpg
    image-584698489.jpg
    843.1 KB · Views: 70
Evening ladies - had a class night, I had a bad head this morning lol oops, I took 2 tablets and it was fine. I am shattered though im getting too old to party AND drink too lol. The Dirty Dancing tribute were fab they had everyone up on the dancefloor - I felt like I was in the film haha ( ok well maybe too much vodka and he looked nowt like Mr Swayze)

The food was yummy, creamy veg soup, turkey and veg, then a strawberry cheesecake type thing. No point even trying to syn it thats without the voddie.Food today has been rubbish partly hangover and partly no planning as I have Jackson so work around him. He is currently napping so when he wakes I will give him his bath and get him settled then maybe do a curry x

Glad you had a brilliant night out. Missed you at the meet today would've been lovely to see you again. Hope your head is much better and you can relax once Jackson has a sleep xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Glad you had a brilliant night out. Missed you at the meet today would've been lovely to see you again. Hope your head is much better and you can relax once Jackson has a sleep xx Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Awww thanks hun id love to have been there. I missed you all too. Im glad you had a fab time.

I've just put Jackson in his cot who know how long for lol x

You can rest tomorrow (at least I hope so) but looks like a grand ol' party night and lovely having Jackson today, even if you were a little 'tired' hehe. xx

I have a full day planned tomorrow hun. Were gonna take Jackson for a walk in the morning then I'll take him home. Then will be going to the hospital at some point as MIL has been taken In with pneumonia :-( x

I have a full day planned tomorrow hun. Were gonna take Jackson for a walk in the morning then I'll take him home. Then will be going to the hospital at some point as MIL has been taken In with pneumonia :-( x

Hmm, well the walk will be good, for both you and Jackson. Can't believe that you have more stress for your family though, with your MIL in hospital. Hope quick treatment sees her better soon xx

Hmm, well the walk will be good, for both you and Jackson. Can't believe that you have more stress for your family though, with your MIL in hospital. Hope quick treatment sees her better soon xx

She's been poorly for a while she is on permanent oxygen as her lungs only work at 20%. She got a chest infection last week and then couldn't manage to get downstairs. She also had a fall and bruised all her ribs. She is on 2 lots of antibiotics xx

Back