Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Thanks Kirsty hun - trying now till WI to do them x
They take a bit of thinking and planning but I'm really enjoying them- did 4 of them and 3 EE days last week and lost 6.5lbs :eek:
Had one today, it's like a detox :) xx

They take a bit of thinking and planning but I'm really enjoying them- did 4 of them and 3 EE days last week and lost 6.5lbs :eek:
Had one today, it's like a detox :) xx

Wow thats brilliant - Im only doing them cos I dont want a gain on Weds after being out on Friday night :-( xx

An SP day should have 1/2 S foods, tea looks fine but I'm not too sure if there was enough S food at dinner x

Wow thats brilliant - Im only doing them cos I dont want a gain on Weds after being out on Friday night :-( xx
Thanks I'm still in shock!!!!
I think they'll be my lifesaver next month as got a lot of evenings out that involve alcohol and bad food lol xx

An SP day should have 1/2 S foods, tea looks fine but I'm not too sure if there was enough S food at dinner x

I thought there was enough within the coleslaw along with the tomatoes, there was red and green cabbage, red and white onion and carrot in it? I did intend doing a red day then thought no I want pease pudd lol x

I think it would pass for an SP day... Remember it is new to all of us and will take a while to get used to it... I had stuff I shouldnt have done but still lost... At worst you did an excellent EE day at best you did an SP day with a twist! So long as the scales play go with that! X

I thought there was enough within the coleslaw along with the tomatoes, there was red and green cabbage, red and white onion and carrot in it? I did intend doing a red day then thought no I want pease pudd lol x

See I feel like I'm criticizing now, but I'm not, as I understand it half your plate should be S foods, looking at the pic I wasn't so sure, but you'll know better than me, you were there, lol x

I think it would pass for an SP day... Remember it is new to all of us and will take a while to get used to it... I had stuff I shouldnt have done but still lost... At worst you did an excellent EE day at best you did an SP day with a twist! So long as the scales play go with that! X

Exactly x

Morning! Have a good day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

SP day I think ( could someone check plz)

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB - 2 x wholemeal and a wholemeal roll

Brekkie - 2 x wholemeal toast (hexb)

Dinner - Turkey rashers (P) 4 x scrambled eggs (P) cherry toms (S) Cabbage red and green (S) onion red and white (S)

Tea - 2 x chicken fillets (P) cherry toms(S) carrots(S) celery(S) green pepper (S) pickled onions (S) pease pudding which is split peas and lentils (P)

Drinks - Tea, Orange and pineapple NAS, hot choccy

Snacks - Red apple (S)

Syns - hot choc (2) snack a jacks (5) milk n sugar(3) Flora on toast (2) Total 12

looks good to me and on plan but I'm not an SP expert! did u miss your carbs with ur meals I wonder - but the pease pud and the bread would help I guess? xx

See I feel like I'm criticizing now, but I'm not, as I understand it half your plate should be S foods, looking at the pic I wasn't so sure, but you'll know better than me, you were there, lol x

Exactly x

Aww Michelle it wasnt taken as a criticism at all hun I asked for help/advice, you gave it and its much appreciated. xx

looks good to me and on plan but I'm not an SP expert! did u miss your carbs with ur meals I wonder - but the pease pud and the bread would help I guess? xx

Evening hun - I did miss my carbs :( ive done another SP day today, and ive actually felt hungry. I live and learn lol xx

Back