Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Logging off early tonight gonna watch a film and have my hot choc and an early night, ive got terrible heartburn and no mints or peppermint arghhh.

I aim to have a long lie in tomorrow :)

Night ladies sleep well xxxx

Logging off early tonight gonna watch a film and have my hot choc and an early night, ive got terrible heartburn and no mints or peppermint arghhh. I aim to have a long lie in tomorrow :) Night ladies sleep well xxxx

Sweet n Slim Dreams x

A great food database. Hope you enjoyed your lie in

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Database? Lol! Day

Afternoon ladies - I had a longgggggggggggg lie in lol got up at 12.30!! :eek: I kept waking and dozing back off. Got up had my shower, brekki was persimmon, grapes, a mullerlight after 8 yogurt and 2 headache tablets :( I have earache well more of a pain than an ache, its like ive been standing beside the speakers at a very loud disco!

Just waiting for Andrea to get here with Jackson. Tonight everyone apart from me is having takeaway!! go me im making SW burger and chips. x

Afternoon ladies - I had a longgggggggggggg lie in lol got up at 12.30!! :eek: I kept waking and dozing back off. Got up had my shower, brekki was persimmon, grapes, a mullerlight after 8 yogurt and 2 headache tablets :( I have earache well more of a pain than an ache, its like ive been standing beside the speakers at a very loud disco!

Just waiting for Andrea to get here with Jackson. Tonight everyone apart from me is having takeaway!! go me im making SW burger and chips. x

Ooh that is a good long sleep/doze. Hope the painkillers helped the head/ear aches.
I'm making sw burger and chips tonight too, with a big salad on the side for me. Enjoy :)

They have helped thanks hun. I'll enjoy my burger n chips whilst watching them dive into kebabs or pizza :-(

In other news one of my mams sisters passed away this morning she had cancer but she had had a few falls lately and they also couldn't get her diabetes under control :-(

Sorry to hear your news Texty. Hugs again for you x

I'm sorry to hear about your Mams sister, sending you love and warm hugs. I hope your Fakeaway hits the spot tonight. X

Back