Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

They have helped thanks hun. I'll enjoy my burger n chips whilst watching them dive into kebabs or pizza :-(

In other news one of my mams sisters passed away this morning she had cancer but she had had a few falls lately and they also couldn't get her diabetes under control :-(

Oh sorry to hear about your Mam's sister Sheila, sounds like the poor lady had been thro the wars. xx

Michelle/cookie I can't multi quote :-(

She fell in her bedroom on Xmas day against a set of drawers. She wouldnt go to hospital cos it was Xmas day, the pain got worse over the next few days so they called the paramedics. They told her she was badly bruised. Then last week she couldn't even make it out of bed. So last Saturday an ambulance took her into a and e where they diagnosed a fractured rib and pneumonia. She was admitted to the ward. The physio came to see her on weds and mil had noticed the lump sticking out of her back. The physio of course wouldn't touch her but told the nurse. They took her for another x ray and her rib is broken and that's what the lump is, it's the rib bone sticking out!!

So no op no physio. They said hopefully it will heal!!! How can it it's broken she has a huge lump grrr x

Oh dear ur poor MiL - that sounds painful - hope they can help her recover and ease the pain xx

Yeah the little treatsize ones

Lovely but how do you resist eating the whole bagful? I'd be sooo tempted too - I often ask my hubby to put things like that in his car boot!xx

Thanks lovely. My food would have been better had my chips not been burnt and my burger hot but I couldn't get Jackson to settle x

I hope he settled eventually to give u a peaceful night x

Good morning Sheila, how is that lovely grandson of yours, did he mange to settle?

At fat club yesterday so many people said they had small losses or STS doing EESP for the week, it's definitely getting mixed results x

At my meeting it was mainly gains or maintains with EESP, I don't feel brave enough to even try it x

Oh sorry to hear about your Mam's sister Sheila, sounds like the poor lady had been thro the wars. xx

Thanks hun she had been poorly for a while. I've not seen her for 2 years and that was at a funeral for my cousins. 16yr old daughter who had leukaemia. X

Lovely but how do you resist eating the whole bagful? I'd be sooo tempted too - I often ask my hubby to put things like that in his car boot!xx

I've done that believe me lol especially on a wi night but then I think well if I do that I'm undoing the good ive done and have even more to lose so I just do my best to resist x

Back