Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hmm, well.... things can only get better then :D

Evening ladies I hope your all well? Ive had a yukky day today im so glad im off work tomorrow whoop. I was supposed to be going with Andrea to the hospital to take Jackson for his eye test but they have cancelled so instead ........... Im having a bed delivered for the spare room :D ( Kathryns lol) delivery is between 8 n 6 grrr oh well I can just chill and potter about and do some housework.

Evening ladies I hope your all well? Ive had a yukky day today im so glad im off work tomorrow whoop. I was supposed to be going with Andrea to the hospital to take Jackson for his eye test but they have cancelled so instead ........... Im having a bed delivered for the spare room :D ( Kathryns lol) delivery is between 8 n 6 grrr oh well I can just chill and potter about and do some housework.

was ur day yukky ill or that work was yukky?

Bit of a pain having to stay in for the bed - but as u say u can have a well deserved chill - enjoy! Hope Jackson's eye test goes well.

How's ur sister and MiL doing healthwise and ur sister on SW? xx

HEX A - 40g rf cheddar
HEXB - 2 x alpen light

Brekki - grapes, pineapple, persimmon, sb cake an an orange muller

Dinner - ham, cucumber, tomato, hexA, boiled egg, ww coleslaw and a full tub of pease pudding

Tea - minced beef n onion, carrots, broccoli, cauli, peas n potatoes, gravy ( did without dumplings go me :) )

Drinks - 3 Ltrs Ribena NAS, Pepsi max, hot choc

Snacks - apple, 2x alpen lights (hexb)

Syns - sb cake (3) coleslaw (2.5) gravy (2) marshmallows (2) total 9.5

Attachments

• image-2688393122.jpg
    image-2688393122.jpg
    528.5 KB · Views: 51
  • image-2028139777.jpg
    image-2028139777.jpg
    512.6 KB · Views: 54
HEX A - 40g rf cheddar
HEXB - 2 x alpen light

Brekki - grapes, pineapple, persimmon, sb cake an an orange muller

Dinner - ham, cucumber, tomato, hexA, boiled egg, ww coleslaw and a full tub of pease pudding

Tea - minced beef n onion, carrots, broccoli, cauli, peas n potatoes, gravy ( did without dumplings go me :) )

Drinks - 3 Ltrs Ribena NAS, Pepsi max, hot choc

Snacks - apple, 2x alpen lights (hexb)

Syns - sb cake (3) coleslaw (2.5) gravy (2) marshmallows (2) total 9.5

Great day's food - esp passing on the dumpling! Lots of fluid too! xx

was ur day yukky ill or that work was yukky?

Bit of a pain having to stay in for the bed - but as u say u can have a well deserved chill - enjoy! Hope Jackson's eye test goes well.

How's ur sister and MiL doing healthwise and ur sister on SW? xx

Work was yukky hun ( well a person)

Jacksons appt was cancelled until a later day so ill use the time for myself ( Andrea might pop in)

MIL and Sis are the same, Sis is still waiting for her appt with neurologist and MIL .... I told her to put a complaint in to the hospital, she has low blood pressure to start with but the hospital put her on statins - supposed to be 10mg but shes been feeling funny last few days so she looked at the bottle and they have given her 40mg!!!! how careless and dangerous

Great day's food - esp passing on the dumpling! Lots of fluid too! xx

Ive never been off the loo today lol but thats good right? x

My son said Mam where's your dumpling?? I said im not having any ive got WI tomorrow - he said oh you fool how could you pass on homemade dumplings lol x

Work was yukky hun ( well a person)

Jacksons appt was cancelled until a later day so ill use the time for myself ( Andrea might pop in)

MIL and Sis are the same, Sis is still waiting for her appt with neurologist and MIL .... I told her to put a complaint in to the hospital, she has low blood pressure to start with but the hospital put her on statins - supposed to be 10mg but shes been feeling funny last few days so she looked at the bottle and they have given her 40mg!!!! how careless and dangerous

Hope Jackson gets another appt soon. That's terrible about ur MiL's medication - hope she feels beeter soon! xx

Ive never been off the loo today lol but thats good right? x

My son said Mam where's your dumpling?? I said im not having any ive got WI tomorrow - he said oh you fool how could you pass on homemade dumplings lol x

Yes reckon lots of fluid is really good - esp just before WI day! LoL at ur son's dumpling comment! xx

Thanks hun ill need it lol its amazing how 1 off plan meal affects me hence the increase in fluids hehe - Good job i dont have an Indian curry every week x

Is that scan bran cake in the pic? Thought it was carrot cake! Looks lush!

I want to stay in that spare bed and have scan bran cake lol

It sure is lovely :D and it tastes lush hehe ( not that im bragging or anything) :p

Awww im sure Kathryn wouldnt mind lying top to toe with ya hehe x

Back