Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Ive told her she should hun - its my line of work so see it all the time they should be held accountable. x

Exactly they should, I know they are busy, underpaid etc, but it's their job & should be accountable, its sloppy, grrrrrrrrrr x

Is that scan bran cake in the pic? Thought it was carrot cake! Looks lush!

I want to stay in that spare bed and have scan bran cake lol

I thought the scan bran looked delicious too, not 'diet' food at all. x

Oh I hope Andrea pops round with Jackson cause you didn't see him at the weekend, enjoy your day whatever you do, whilst chillin, will you watch Jeremy, lol x

Morning have a good day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Exactly they should, I know they are busy, underpaid etc, but it's their job & should be accountable, its sloppy, grrrrrrrrrr x I thought the scan bran looked delicious too, not 'diet' food at all. x Oh I hope Andrea pops round with Jackson cause you didn't see him at the weekend, enjoy your day whatever you do, whilst chillin, will you watch Jeremy, lol x

Exactly Michelle it's peoples lives! Grrr

I did watch Jeremy lol x

<<<<<<<<<< is not a happy bunny - 1.5 ON!! tonight so back to where I was 2 weeks ago. 1 off plan meal last Saturday and this happens, since then ive tried to keep syns low, ive done 2 red days grrr

Will keep plodding i suppose x

Boo to the gain that seems so unfair. I did notice the other day you had persimmon &'pineapple for breakie which are no longer speed foods, so I've just taken a,look over the last week and you haven't had these for breakie that often. Due to my excessive syns this week I do feel a gain is on the cards for me, but in saying that since I stopped eating yogurts everyday my weight loss has been easier​, just a few thoughts xx

Boo to the gain that seems so unfair. I did notice the other day you had persimmon &'pineapple for breakie which are no longer speed foods, so I've just taken a,look over the last week and you haven't had these for breakie that often. Due to my excessive syns this week I do feel a gain is on the cards for me, but in saying that since I stopped eating yogurts everyday my weight loss has been easier​, just a few thoughts xx

Sorry about the gain x
I've lost since I cut out all the yogurts and only have ff natural yog ,maybe something there x
Todays a new day x

Oh sorry to hear about the gain. It's horrible when you gave tried so hard and it is not paying off on the scales. You have been at it long enough though to know these things happen just keep going x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Michelle - maybe I just need a total overhaul with meal ideas and mix stuff up a bit. Ive bought strawberries today so will have them with brekki tomorrow. Maybe have a yogurt every couple of days instead of every day or most days.

I wont try SP days again as like success express I know they dont work for me :-( xx

Sorry about the gain x
I've lost since I cut out all the yogurts and only have ff natural yog ,maybe something there x
Todays a new day x

Thanks Ann - Im not fussed on natural yogurt on its own I like a bit of flavour, or maybe just a kick up the bum is needed lol x

Back