Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I will probably wake tomorrow and either A: not feel guilty or B: feel like cr@p and say why did i do it

Ive got really bad indigestion and eating rubbish hasnt helped

I think Kathryn and I will be fine (touch wood) we've not planned any naughtiness ( for now lol) maybe an odd glass of wine but neither of us go overboard drinking in the house so we should be ok. Were meeting Gill on Saturday too so that will be good - usually subway or spud u like for lunch. xx

Hope u wake up and say - hey I'm human - over did the syns - - but will be on plan today! Have a good one and hope u see Jackson too! xx

Hi Sheila hopefully you'll wake up tomorrow with all the naughty bits out your system I Iike seeing your food it always looks delish :) You and Kathryn will have a fab time as usual I'm looking forward to the pics already Xxx

Hope u wake up and say - hey I'm human - over did the syns - - but will be on plan today! Have a good one and hope u see Jackson too! xx

I hope so Linda hun.

I will be seeing them both tomorrow as Andrea will be here most of the day for company as her other half is at work. Then she will leave Jackson here overnight :D xx

Hi Sheila hopefully you'll wake up tomorrow with all the naughty bits out your system Iike seeing your food it always looks delish :)
You and Kathryn will have a fab time as usual I'm looking forward to the pics already Xxx

Hi lovely - I hope so!

Kathryn and I are both mega excited lol were like school kids hehe. There will be lost of pics hun dont worry lol x

Little man

Attachments

• image-1145565171.jpg
    image-1145565171.jpg
    422.6 KB · Views: 51
I hope so Linda hun.

I will be seeing them both tomorrow as Andrea will be here most of the day for company as her other half is at work. Then she will leave Jackson here overnight :D xx

Enjoy the cuddles!!xx

The house is empty without him when he goes home lol I wish they lived closer :cry:

Know exactly what you mean - our 9 year old granddaughter has been here 3 nights this week as she's had a bug and off school and best for her to stay here as parents both leave early for work - she went home earlier and missing her already!! xx

Know exactly what you mean - our 9 year old granddaughter has been here 3 nights this week as she's had a bug and off school and best for her to stay here as parents both leave early for work - she went home earlier and missing her already!! xx

Awww bless - she will be back soon? x

Awww bless - she will be back soon? x

Yes they only live 10 mins away - I often pick her up from school so see a lot of her - but we're going to London for a few days next week so won't see her for a little while - silly me to miss her already!!xx

Evening Kathy - your very welcome hun. Our Daz is a whizz with spreadsheets etc he used to do the challenge ones for me every month once id set them up, and he would update everyone's stats. Im sure you will be over the moon and amazed at his suggestions for your thread.

He was looking for some different meal ideas and quick and easy recipes and thats why I pointed him your way :D your meal ideas will keep him going all year I reckon lol xx

Thanks again, Sheila! Yes, must admit, what he's shown me so far, looks amazing! He's just left me instructions of how to link it up now so will have to give it a go and hope for the best, with my very limited understanding of technology! :D xx

Thanks lovely I hope so - having said that ive had 2 rubbish days and I think its out of sheer frustration, hence no food posts. Ive gone totally off the rails!! xx

I can understand why you're frustrated, it's so hard doing the SW plan and not getting results, and you think you might as well eat crap. x

Ive definitely filled them in hun - I remember doing it.

Ive had 2 bad days totally off plan sheer frustration and eating everything in site, biscuits, sweets etc. I said to OH tonight im craving sweet stuff its like I need a fix! Normally im quite good at controlling it but not the last 2 days. :(:cry:

Hmmmmmmm you don't normally eat sweet stuff do you? have you wrote done the syns, I suspect not, but perhaps try writing down all the syns as that may help control the crap eating. x

Stay strong today Sheila x

Yep remember today is another day, you can still pull it back, plan some of those yummy meals you do & get back on it, you'll feel much better if you do x

Hope you're feeling better about things today Shelia... Here for any support you need xx

Back