Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning
Hope you have a good day today

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

What lovely friends you have (as do I) and such brilliant support. Sorry I've been awol for similar reasons.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed you've worked it out of your system now and seeing the lovely Kathryn later in the week will help too.
Hugs to you hun, though I know you're getting Jackson cuddles today, which are even better xxx

Red Day

HEXA -
40g RF Cheddar x 2
HEXB-
4 x wholemeal bread (400g size)

Brekkie -
Banana

Dinner -
Cheese on toast followed by a mullerlight

Tea -
Hunters Chicken (chicken,bacon medallions and BBQsauce topped with 2nd HEXA) broccoli, cauli, carrots

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max, hot choc

Snacks -
Snack a jacks

Syns -
hot choc x 2 (4) marshmallows (2) BBQ sauce (2) Dash of milk in a cuppa (0.5) snack a jacks (5) Total 13.5

Lack of superfree today but at least its all on plan :D

I've made a sb cake, a rice pudd and got hunters chicken left for dinner. I've also weighed out tinned apples to have with brekkie x

Attachments

• image-861449605.jpg
    image-861449605.jpg
    525 KB · Views: 44
  • image-2509423579.jpg
    image-2509423579.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 44
  • image-3453058091.jpg
    image-3453058091.jpg
    481 KB · Views: 43
Morning
Yesterday sounds like a lovely food day.
Well done for the forward planning too
Have a good day

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Evening ladies - hope all is well?

Guess who forgot to take her leftovers for dinner today grrrrrrrrrr so ended up with JP and tuna/mayo with salad

Foodage for today

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
2 Alpen Lights

Brekki -
SB cake, rice pudd, tinned sliced apple and strawberries

Dinner -
JP with tuna/mayo red onion and salad

Tea -
2 x pork steaks, boiled pots, peas, carrots, cauli, broccoli and gravy

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max , hot choc

Snacks -
Mullerlight and a banana

Syns -
Mayo (3) gravy (2) tinned apple (2) hot choc (2) marshmallows (2) Total 11

Attachments

• image-4181698220.jpg
    image-4181698220.jpg
    475.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Oh no, after all your preparation, you forgot your food! Still, you managed to find something sw friendly at least. Looks to me like you bounced back from what could have sent you off the rails. Well done for that hun :) xx

Thanks lovely - Im trying to keep on the rails rather than off. Im not going to WI this week as OH and I are going for a meal and staying over at a hotel ( prize I won, executive suite, bottle of wine and full english brekki :D)

Most meals will be on plan when Kathryn is here if not all! Then i have till next weds to hopefully have a good WI result ( a sts would be ok but a loss even better)

Work isnt the best place to be at the mo so trying not to stress as that doesnt help my binges :( xx

Back