Tez's 3rd, trying to keep the weight off!

Hi Tez, here to follow try not to worry about weight gain like others have said you can always lose it after pregnancy you've done it twice before! Mfp sounds a good plan for now.

Congrats Sparkle, so happy for you both xx

Aaw thanks Cas. Lovely to see you're still about too. Hope all is well :) xx

I'm going to weigh on Friday I think and go from there.
That's not a bad gain at all. We can always lose the weight once our babies are here :) I'm with you on sick of food in general. Especially chocolate and Christmas junk. I just keep picking at even though I'm not even enjoying it!
I've got some alcohol free wine, cheese & nibbles for tonight. We always just have a quiet one. Boring but enjoyable lol
Are you up to anything? xx

No we are the same, feel like I am way past the partying like crazy stage. I'm not really into the choc lost my appetite a bit since taking all the tablets for being ill. I just need to make better choices about what I'm eating not really expecting to stop gaining xx

Hi Tez, here to follow try not to worry about weight gain like others have said you can always lose it after pregnancy you've done it twice before! Mfp sounds a good plan for now.

Congrats Sparkle, so happy for you both xx

That I have, this will be the last time xx

No we are the same, feel like I am way past the partying like crazy stage. I'm not really into the choc lost my appetite a bit since taking all the tablets for being ill. I just need to make better choices about what I'm eating not really expecting to stop gaining xx

I didn't realise you'd been ill. I hope the tablets are helping and you'll be feeling lots better soon.
Happy New Year hun xx

Yes unfortunately I was quite bad with some kind of infection in my ear/gland the pain was horrendous, painkillers weren't working and I wasn't sleeping it was awful but I'm over the worst now I'd say about 95% back to normal but I have everything else to deal with spd and sciatica but its all worth it in the end! I had Naomi at a&e new years day as she stuck something up her nose typical! Apart from that it has been good. did you have a good new years? xx

I thought I'd keep an eye on you. ;-)

I understand the eating because you need to. Since Christmas I just can't be bothered to eat meals. Though my problem is the last thing I want to do is stand in front of the stove cooking.

I've put on a stone aswell your not alone. I think it's pretty natural to do. It's just a matter of continuing heathly eating after the baby arrives.

Yes unfortunately I was quite bad with some kind of infection in my ear/gland the pain was horrendous, painkillers weren't working and I wasn't sleeping it was awful but I'm over the worst now I'd say about 95% back to normal but I have everything else to deal with spd and sciatica but its all worth it in the end! I had Naomi at a&e new years day as she stuck something up her nose typical! Apart from that it has been good. did you have a good new years? xx

Sounds like you've had a rough time of it hun The spd and sciatica must be so painful for you. I had an awful last two weeks in my first pregnancy when I couldn't walk properly as baby was lying awkwardly and trapping a nerve. I though that was bad but to be in pain so early on must be so hard.
I hope Naoimi is ok now. Kids keep us on our toes don't they!
My New Years was good thanks hun, quiet but nice :) xx

Yes its awful. I can barely get about without my crutches etc but I knew that it would happen and possibly earlier than last time so I was prepared although expecting it doesn't help the pain! Anyway food wise, I'm going to try and reign in the junk and try and eat much healthier I just need to find quick filling healthy meals, because hubby works late and I can't stand for more than a few minutes x

Back