TFR or gym? Or both?

Cuqsuita

Hi all :)
So I'd like to start going to the gym to tone up - Lipotrim has helped immensely with fat loss, but I'd really like to build up a bit of muscle. Is it safe to go to the gym while on TFR, or should I wait until I'm on maintenance and getting more calories, do you think? I'd like to start gymming soon, but on the other hand I like seeing the results TFR's giving me...

I did both and as long as you don't over do it you should be ok. Listen to your body though, it will let you know how it feels. Toning exercises with the machines/weights should not cause you any problems, it's the cardio that zaps you ;) Go for it!!

Hi
I agree I do both but not much cardio (10 mins warm up) then go on the weights to tone up :)

I think the gym or walking is a great idea, I have asked my pharmacist about it and she says to go for it one you dont overdo it. As kay says listen to your body and do enough for you without hurting yourself or getting dizzy. I am trying to go biking for half an hour to day to help make my wobbly bits slight less wobbly :)

I've been doing cardio for an hour and weights for half an hour 5 days a week but now that I'm on a vlcd iv changed it to 4 days per week and less cardio. I still feel energised after the gym but il spend more time on yoga or Pilates.

Back