TGI- Fridays...for all those weighing in on a Friday

Been off plan for 2 weeks. 7lbs over target. Won't weigh tomo but i will next Friday. Wish me luck x

Good luck! :)

How did you find the diet? With not having much to lose, did you find that you lost it slower than expected? Just wondering, because I've not a huge amount to lose (okay, 2.5st!!) and was wondering if it would take longer to shift the weight with not needing to drastically lose?

I start S&S tomorrow, can't wait - I am hoping to see the scales do dooowwwwnnn!

Nat x

I lost 2 stone in just over a month and now hover around 9.7st. It was easy to loose...harder to maintain. The diet was the best thing I've found, saved me really. X

Ha ha i meant just over 2 months. Lol.

WOW!!!

I thought, the less one had to lose, the harder it would be. That's really inspired me, thank you!

Can I ask how you maintained? That's the part I'm worried about most!

xxx

I was going to judd but have found myself s and s'ing mon to Fri then eating "normalish" at the weekend. I need to get into judding really though..... STS is defo the hardest part.

I was going to judd but have found myself s and s'ing mon to Fri then eating "normalish" at the weekend. I need to get into judding really though..... STS is defo the hardest part.

Okay, I don't understand a word of that, lol! New to this, so what's Judding? Take it S and Sing is Slim n Save tho??!! :D xxx

Back