TGI- Fridays...for all those weighing in on a Friday

I lost 1lb this Friday but Im only 4lbs from target so Im nor surprised its sliced down! Eating out Thursday night so not sure next Friday will be winner either...but we shall see.

Sts this week! Did have 1 day off plan last week, so my fault. Had 4 whole days off plan this week. Back on it Mon til next Mon so hopefully won't see too much damage! Think I'll be at target by end of Jan now.

Hello, I've decided also to weigh on Fridays so I will join you. I previously lost 1.5 stone on this diet. I have put on 4 lb and now looking to lose another stone to get to my goal weight. I hope you don't mind me joining in x

Well i weighed on my not to reliant home scales as i can't get to boots at all before Christmas and was expecting a gain but it says I've lost 2lbs! Won't way again now til after new years(even though i go back on plan before that).

Oh god, 4lb on over Xmas , back up to 9 st 12!!!!!! Back on it today, 4 items a day!!! Bring on 9 7 and then hopefully the big 9. Hope your all having a good Xmas, see you Friday xxx

I weighed in on Friday and lost just over 2lb was so pleased. Hoping for another loss his week but not do sure

I weighed in again today. day 112, and lost another 2lb :)

Weighed in on Friday with a 4.1 lb weight loss.

Back