Thank God, Summer Hols Are Over !

Lynne2809

:talk017: Well all I want to say is Thank God the summer hols are over and normality in my house will reign yet again!!! Even though I only have my daughter of school age (my son is 2 and my other daughter is 4 months).

Don't know about anyone else but I have found it more difficult to stay on track the last 6 weeks especially with having all my 3 kids at home all day everyday, with days out and trying to find things to keep them entertained on the wet horrible days. Finding the time to actually sit down and have my normal lunches etc at times as been nigh on impossible so some days it's been grab something and run.

Atleast from Monday , I regain my normal routine so my normal eating times return aswell as my ability to get my house back to fully functioning order. :happy036:

Not only am I looking forward to normality but so are the kids !!! Sounds selfish, but after 6 weeks the teachers are welcom to my daughter for 6 1/2 hours a day !!!!!!!!! :happy036:

I hate summer holidays, there are all these 15 year olds running around! Something about summer makes me want to eat! Hmm, random kids running around... hunger... no wait, I'm pretty sure that's gross...

ours have been back since 17th Aug and I went back to class week before to get me back on track as I had fallen off the wagon big time over hols

i love september when they go back to school. dont you find that your routine during the summer holidays is gone and you are just living day to day. my little boy started school this week, he looks so grown up in his uniform.

Back