Thank goodness for fruit or else!......

peggypig

Silver Member
I must say I dont know what I would do without fruit,Ive eaten an apple a banana 5 clementines and a bowl of red currants,raspberries and blackcurrants with Activia yogurt. I annoy myself in a way I had a really good tea rump steak Rustic chips a massive salad. Then all evening I want to eat so I have fruit then im sure a lot is boredom or im a greedy pig not sure which.

Some evenings i munch on a bowl of chopped apples, grapes and strawberries..i dont see no harm! Its good for you, instead of tucking into a family size doritos bag (like i have done in the past).

Its all about making wise choices, and that is what you've done. It's better to choose fruit and not something unhealthy. Another way of looking at it for me is because its "free"..why cant i munch on the fruit? If you see what i mean.

Hope ive made sense x

Think on though - every bit of fruit could have been a bag of crisps or a biscuit.

Always keep bits of fruit and veg nearby.

My employers are not brilliant in many respects but the one major plus is that they provide free fruit for us all during the week.

I munch my way through their bananas, plums, satsumas, apples, pears and whatever is in season all week.

And if there are any bananas left over I make my easy banana cake although these days I don't tend to eat it myself. :D

My employers are not brilliant in many respects but the one major plus is that they provide free fruit for us all during the week.

I munch my way through their bananas, plums, satsumas, apples, pears and whatever is in season all week.

And if there are any bananas left over I make my easy banana cake although these days I don't tend to eat it myself. :D

Thats a good employer imo - or a good tactic at least!

That's a really good bonus. I use to workfor a comp;any who produce the fruit salads for Tesco's and Boots. I used to get loads of melon.grapes and strawberries. I wish I still worked there now, when I think of all the money I could save.

Back