Thank you ... and good night !

Yeah see i love the indian so much and there was so much wasted as there was to much food there

No it wasn't wasted - it was wasted the minute the money was spent on it - what happened to it after that can't bring the money back, it would have only been wasted had it landed in your stomach and broke your diet!

LOL I think that would be an excellent idea. I have actually been pondering this as eating out and takeaways was a big part of our lives before and I do miss it, but I think it will be limited to one or two takeaways and one or two meals out a month rather than a week!

Hi Flopster, I was just reading your thread and you talk about your 7lb loss not being much - it is fantastic. OK it's not a huge amount but it is half a stone, think how that adds up. You could have gained or stayed the same, you didn't, you have lost half a stone. I think thats brilliant, you think how thrilled you would have been when you were at your heaviest to have lost half a stone. I think the nearer you get to your goal, the more, (understandably), impatient it is easy to become. You are doing it Flopster and I see you as an absolute inspiration so please pat yourself on the back from me. Love and hugs

A big pat on the back, huge congratulaions on your loss and one enormous HUG from me too!!:) :) :)

I love the healthy take away idea!

Hi Flopster, I was just reading your thread and you talk about your 7lb loss not being much - it is fantastic. OK it's not a huge amount but it is half a stone, think how that adds up. You could have gained or stayed the same, you didn't, you have lost half a stone. I think thats brilliant, you think how thrilled you would have been when you were at your heaviest to have lost half a stone. I think the nearer you get to your goal, the more, (understandably), impatient it is easy to become. You are doing it Flopster and I see you as an absolute inspiration so please pat yourself on the back from me. Love and hugs

Thanks Barb, you are right it is half a stone, but I am still mad at myself for cheating two weeks running, it realy isn't worth it - I see this as a bit of a challenge - how much can I lose in the 100 days and had I stayed on track those two weeks it would have been so much more.

Thank you for saying I am an inspiration, I am not sure why (I'm not fishing for compliments it is because I have found this such an uphill struggle).

A big pat on the back, huge congratulaions on your loss and one enormous HUG from me too!!:) :) :)

I love the healthy take away idea!

Thanks Kebab, the healthy take away idea is all Lisa's but it is a great idea!

Well done on resisting :)

Thanks Zareena.

Your an inspiration Flopster for writing down what we all go through at some time or another and you keep going:)

As Barb has just said 1/2 stone is a lot of weight and you need to claim your achievement for yourself.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Flopster,

Just popping in to say that we are all here to support:D

Thanks Mini, I am just popping in for a minute whilst the kids tea is cooking.

I appreciate your support.

I seem to be stuck in a very busy stressful week and I still have to sign a load of cheques (business) before I go to bed and prepare for my long journey tomorrow by getting my foodpacks etc ready.

I have just been to WI and lost another 5lbs although I was only .2 of a kilo off 6lbs. Was a bit upset that she didn't give me the extra pound as it would have taken me into the stone below AND a total loss of 30lbs. It just felt a bit mean as I was more than half way there.

Don't get me wrong I am delighted with the loss, but just a bit sulky because it was a key pound!

Ho hum.

Fabulours weight loss Flopster and I agree it was a bit mean of her.

Don't let her meaness take away from how well you are doing and you will have it next week and a bit more besides:D :D :D

Excellent result no matter how you look at it.

Love Mini xxx

HI flopster, you are doing so well, I would have given you taht extra pound if I could! Keep going though you are doing great. Well Done!

Love

Hope today was a better one for you Flopster Stress wise.

It has turned like winter here today!:( I am freezing!!!

Hi Mini, the phone calls, emails and faxes from across the ocean have pretty much continued (the joy of them working whilst we are sleeping - we come down to some absolute beauty's first thing in the morning - a great way (not) to start the day.

Apart from that I have spent most of the day sat on a train - 2 1/2 hours there, 2 1/2 hours back and a four hour meeting!

I am knackered. Just going to bath the kids and wash their hair ready for our big day out tomorrow!

Back