Thank you ... and good night !

YAY well done honey!!! I would love to see your blog if thats ok can you pm me your link. pretty please. A link to mine is on my diary.

Glad you had a lovely time shopping - I hope you have a really good trip to London.

Well Done you Flopster sounding fantastic. I would so love to go to a boutique to buy clothes.
If you want to pm a link to your blog I will def take a look. I am only doing my diary on here now. What was the skirt like have you taken piccies?

I haven't taken any piccies yet, will leave it until Tuesday when I have my make up on too!

I will pm you the link.

Hey Flopster, it's really working for you isn't it? It is such a boost when people notice and say something, it really makes the changes real. I am seeing some friends tonight that I have not seen since i started my 'campaign' 7 weeks ago. I am 16lbs less than then so I can wear something a bit more fitted than I could. I know I still have a long way to go but I know I am getting there and it is a real buzz.

Have a good evening, love

Thanks Barb, hope you had a good evening and your friends make a real fuss of your weight loss! Let me know how you get on.

YAY well done honey!!! I would love to see your blog if thats ok can you pm me your link. pretty please. A link to mine is on my diary.

Glad you had a lovely time shopping - I hope you have a really good trip to London.

Hi Helen, I have read your blog, it is great and very truthful. I wil pm you the link. I am keeping it quiet because I'm not ready yet to go public with who I am as I have been using internet forums for years and "know" a lot of people on line. Sorry I know that sounds wierd.

Hey Flopster, massive of well dones on the weight loss, and congrats on shopping in the boutique, I cant wait to do that!
I bought a top today from Monsoon, never bought anything from there before, i knew they did up to a 22 but I never dare go in when I was a size 22! Had some lovely stuff, Im a 16 to 18 now and it was amasing the difference in choice, blew me away a bit really.

Im glad you are excited about the journey, me too, When I'm down, which isnt really that often I go to my diary and read it all through, makes me remember why Im here and also makes me smile a lot.

Keep up the smashing work and let me know how robbie goes, I so wanted to get tickets for Leeds but it was sold out:(

Well done you x

Thanks Vicki, now don't go planting seeds about Monsoon I love their stuff and never thought about going in there before - I can feel a trip coming on!

I will let everyone know about the Robbie concert, I am looking forward to it now.

Monsoon have 70% off in there sale now as it's the last few days. Get down there and treat yourself - you deserve it!!!

Well done Flopster on your brill weight loss for the week!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks everyone.

Tiny update for today, I have just got back from a couple of days in London, very tired and am going to have to work through the night now to prepare for another round with the solicitors at 9am!

Diet is going well, didn't do great with the water today but managed to do about 3 1/2 litres yesterday. I am going to try to make some of it up now as I have a couple of hours work to do (at least).

Couple of great observations - I saw my cousin the day before I started LL and he was shocked (and delighted) to see how I look now.

I fit comfortably into the bucket chairs at his office - where before my bum would have been a tight squeeze.

I can actually cross my legs like a lady!

Right I really need to go work, I also need my last foodpack of the day.

Catch you all soon.

What a pig of a day! If ever I would have turned to food for comfort it would have been today! I survived though but I think I can honestly say today has been THE singularly hardest day I have done - I was desparate to eat on emotion but recognised this and managed to ride it out.

Today is one day I will be happy to put into the past!

Well done flopster. :D It is how you deal with the tough days that determines your success so this has been a big day for you ;)

What got you through today without turning to food? Did you have a coping strategy or were you in controlling parent mode?

I just kept telling myself food wouldn't do anything to change the days events. It also helped that I had a load of work to do and the kids were playing up - all took my mind off things and the moment passed.

I have lost the equivallent of my 6 year old daughter in weight! Picking her up she feels really heavy, I can't believe I have lost that much weight, it is completely surreal.

My next goal is to lose my son in weight by the end of the 100 days - he weighs about 3 1/2 stone and then finally my eldest weighs in at 5 st 5 - I wonder whether I can loose the equivallent of her - she is 9!

I wish there was a thud icon on here!

I just kept telling myself food wouldn't do anything to change the days events. It also helped that I had a load of work to do and the kids were playing up - all took my mind off things and the moment passed.

Well I have to say that is a very positive reponse because it shows you have found a method that worked for you and that you can use again and again. You now have started a new pattern of behaviour to make you stronger so well done! :D

Well done for not letting the stress get to you. You have done great to avoid emotional eating - gonna try and follow your lead and be strong. :)

I cant wait until i can pick one of my kids up and think - I've lost you in weight! I have about 8lbs to lose.

Have a good one today!!!

Well I have to say that is a very positive reponse because it shows you have found a method that worked for you and that you can use again and again. You now have started a new pattern of behaviour to make you stronger so well done! :D

Thanks Chicken, today has also been a bit of a struggle but not as bad as yesterday.

Well done for not letting the stress get to you. You have done great to avoid emotional eating - gonna try and follow your lead and be strong. :)

I cant wait until i can pick one of my kids up and think - I've lost you in weight! I have about 8lbs to lose.

Have a good one today!!!

Thanks Helen, not long until you lose that 8lbs, and it is an amazing feeling.

I haven't updated in a few days as I have been struggling! I know this is wrong and that is the time more than any other I should post as I need support, but, I couldn't bring myself to!

It has been a hard few days, starting with the court cases which have escalated and escalated all week and are reaching new highs, to one of my members of staff telling me to F-off and walking out (she is back now with an apology - it has been a very trying week for us all and in fairness she was probably picking up on my mood) and the kids starting their new school on Monday and dealing with all their worries and complaints.

I did have a bit of meat yesterday and the day before - nothing horrendous and I felt that it was better to eat that than to binge on chocolate but it highlighted even more that I still find comfort in eating. In reality, 10 weeks on this diet isn't going to change a lifetime of comfort eating and at least I was very controlled in what I ate but I still sneaked the food which was wrong - I would have been better putting the meat onto a plate and sitting down with the family and eating it with a knife and fork than sneaking it out of the fridge.

I haven't done any exercises all week which is another thing that has bothered me greatly, I was doing them daily at one point but am determined to get some in today and tomorrow.

I feel a bit more in control today, I am doing well with my water and intend to drink solidly all day long.

The other thing I am struggling with is I feel so damn cold. It hasn't stopped raining here all day and it is absolutely pouring down. I just got drenched through to the skin and feel very very very chilled.

On a positive note, I put on one of my old jumpers today and could quite literally have got two of me in there - it looked ridiculous and I had to take it off. I also wore my lovely per una top that I bought yesterday with my new skirt and looked and felt great!

You are now in control. I feel exactly the same now. After 3 weeks of messing about yesterday was back to it properly. You have had so much going on I'm not surprised things have been very stressful. One day at a time.

Irene xx

Thanks Irene, I hope today is also a successful day for you.

Hi flopster :)

Sounds to me like you were very successful at making choices to suit yourself.

This makes me think back to the crooked thinking all or nothing destructive thoughts that I know I was guilty of, probably still am when it happens to me. :eek:

I wonder what you would have done in past years if placed in the same situation? How does how you reacted in the past few days compare to this what would have happened? My bet is you have come through with flying colours compared with the old reactions which is quite a move forward :D

I just binged - good and proper, crisps and chocolate, knocked myself right out of ketotis. I need to draw a line under this but am struggling. I just want to cry.

Back