Thank you (and my sisters Karen Millen dress fits me!!!)

skinnyminnycoming

Hi everyone

Hope you're all doing okay.

I've been on re-feed for the last week in prep for a wedding tomorrow (cant wait to get my sisters Karen Millen frock on.....I've never been able to even look at one of those before this diet, let alone wear one!!)

Anyhow, I'll be back on TFR as of Sunday morning - I'm having saturday off just incase I have a bit of a hangover!!

I've also altered my goal from 10.5st to 10st. Only another 20lbs to go which hopefully will come off in no time, then the hard work really begins....maintaining!!!!

I just want to thank everyone again for all their support so far. You really are an amazing bunch and that dress would have been a no go if it weren't for LT and you guys.

Thank you xx

hey hun congrats on fitting into that dress, thats my aim is to wear a dress for my xmas works do as i`v never wore 1before(apart from my wedding dress).. so well done hunand that last 20lb will be off in no time xx

Wonderful!!! Oooh Karen Millen - that's one of those forbidden shops, i just feel like i'd never fit anything in there!!

WEll done :)

You deserve it Skinny!!!! Karen Millen,,,waw!!! LOVELY! Be sure to take a pic and post it so we can all drool over it!

Have a great time and well done on your loss so far :-0

oh I am so ignorant what is a karen millen dress? will have to look on the internet. Anyway I hope you feel a million dollars and have a lovely time at the wedding. x

Congrats on getting into the dress!!

I hope you have fun at the wedding (& get a picture or two of you in your lovely dress!) & all goes well on your return to TFR :)

Hannah

awww thanks ladies!!

Joy - Karen Millen is as Elle says...one of those forbidden shops!! The sizes are a bit on the small side and rather than go in and feel embarrassed by not fitting into anything I just avoid it like the plague.

I will get some pics and post them over the weekend

Thanks everyone
x

Back