Thank You :)

Fab! Well done you xxx

you still haven't changed your stats dont think that you'll be happy with your goal weight xxx But loving the new badge and well deserved xxx

Yes the clothes size thing is very disorientating. Even if you've gradually crept up size wise, it's difficult to adjust to a new base line. But enjoy! It's for real just so long as you can keep the faith and the weight on an even keel. Good that you got to goal, keep up the good work to carry on.

Yes the clothes size thing is very disorientating. Even if you've gradually crept up size wise, it's difficult to adjust to a new base line. But enjoy! It's for real just so long as you can keep the faith and the weight on an even keel. Good that you got to goal, keep up the good work to carry on.

Definitely strange, the amount of money I've spent is silly really all on nice clothes aswell and loads of size 12-14 dresses and tops I have still have tags on them and have never been worn because I dropped from that size to a size 10 - 8 so quickly my friends love it mind haha, Thank you very much and I will do :) x

O M G hunni, I just looked at your stats properly 9st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats flipping fantastic, so so pleased for you. As for clothes Hmmm, I've had that happen although I did manage to wear them a couple of times before jeans stopped fitting etc LOL.

Well done! I'm sorry I missed your news!! Congrats!! X

O M G hunni, I just looked at your stats properly 9st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats flipping fantastic, so so pleased for you. As for clothes Hmmm, I've had that happen although I did manage to wear them a couple of times before jeans stopped fitting etc LOL.

Aww thank you 4 st of it was lost before dukan and the last 5 st was dukan :) oh I know it's annoying isn't it nice that we can no longer fit into certain sizes but annoying at the same time haha xx

Back