Thank you Mrs. Fibresure

Yuna

Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b
I can't find the thread I was posting on before re: unpleasant blockages so wanted to say thank you to the person [can't remember was 3 days ago] who suggested fibresure from Tesco Got myself two weeks supply for 10 euro :)

It has worked fantasically and saved my CD journey. Taking 6 tablets in the day - as per back of pack and it has sorted my out completely

So thank you, thank you, thank you :):):)

I've been taking it too, still waiting on the less pleasant s/e to go, but I am definitely happier taking it so thank you from me too :)

Same goes for me, works a treat. ;)

Not wanting to blow my own trumpet or anything but I think that may have been me! I have recommended it several times on this site and i swear by it. I'm delighted it's working for you all.

I have some at home and also fibre 89, i looked at the content of each and the fibresure is alot higher in everything, does this have an effect on anyones weightloss??

I have some at home and also fibre 89, i looked at the content of each and the fibresure is alot higher in everything, does this have an effect on anyones weightloss??

Gee, didn't even think to look but just checked and everything in my fibresure is <0.01g, except protein 2g and 2 capsules are 3.3 kcal so thats not much at all.:) Don't have Fibre89 to check afainst tho.

In fact think sweetners contain more..... [speculating...]

Plus, think my 'blockage' would weigh me down more than the fibresure would stop me losing :p

When I asked my CDC about fibre 89 she told me to just get fibersure that its perfectly fine for the diet :)

Can I just again thank Hotstuff for her recommendation of fibersure, I have been taking the capsules 3x twice daily since you recommended it and I have had a complete turn around in this area, not only have I gone to the loo every day for 18 consecutive days but I have lost the other less pleasant s/e of the torture involved in going, that took a bit longer but things are going very smoothly for at least the last week and I am much happier

Thank you again, and to any of you out there suffering in silence with toilet issues, get some fibersure and take it daily you wont know yourself after a few days.

Back