Thanks to all the LTers!!!

Just wanna say "thank God for this forum" it keeps me sane, well sort of anyway, reading the success of all you LTers is keeping me spurred on, currently on day 15, i bought a pair of trousers 2 week ago and now i gotta put them away!!!:D:D everyone in already commenting about my weight loss, its great, but when times get hard, ie: last night i was curled up on the sofa and wanted a ham sandwich, i fought a mental battle and won!!! - its all you girls who keep me going.
BIG THANKS!!!:):):)

WEEK 1 - 7LBS
WEEK2 - 6LBS

HERES TO WEEK 3!:D

Good for you Jilly, sounds as though you are doing great on LT.

I so agree with you though, this site really is a lifesaver, especially all the experienced LTers and maintainers, what would we do without them?

aww thats great hun, i no wot u mean tho its great to av the support of others who r goin thru it all 2. :)

good luck :D

Well said Jilly, i totally agree with you. It's the members of this forum that have got me through my first week.
Thanks to you all
xx

Well done on your weight loss babe - and I'm glad we've been of help! I agree that this forum is ace - and everyone is so lovely no matter what your question or gripe. Keep it up hun! x

hey ohtobeslinky! Thats a major two week weight loss!! Well done you. xx

Back