Thanks to Icemoose (Mike)

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lighterlifeclaire, 15 January 2008 Social URL.

1. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    I posted this on the NLP board too because I didn't know what you read more... sorry if I've clogged the boards!!

I just wanted to say thanks for replying to my intial NLP thread that I posted about a week ago... answering my own questions opened up a massive can of worms during the week which has led to tonights LL session (week 9). I think I have discovered that for some reason that I've not yet worked out, I am absolutely pooping myself about reaching my goal... and was subconsciously in the process of working out a master plan which was going to sabotage my weight loss in order NOT to reach the place I wanna be.

Although I don't have the answers.. I've definately hit something which has spiraled a number of thoughts and just wanted to thank you for your help.

The journey starts here...

Claire :eek:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.