Thanks

Chellywelly said:
You can do this hun honestly, i was 15st 8lb and a size 20/22 after having my baby this diet is the best thing ive ever done and its so worked for me! at first i mucked around and kept going back to SW which was great but too slow for me and i kept drinking all the time lol so i stayed at 14st 10lb for months! got on SnS reached day 2 and caved into pizza and vodka, i was so upset with myself, a few weeks later i thought....what am i doing just decide on a ****ing diet already! so i chose this and ive not looked back, ok ive had a few breaks and had a blow out this weekend (i blame the celebrations lol) it took me a few days of 80% sns to get back to 100% but im here now and back on day 4 re-start i have no need to binge or feel like binging, i get cravings sometimes but thats normal for all diets, trust me you can do this, i found going for a nap when i was in the first 3 days to keep the headaches at bay helped alot! 3 days just go by in a flash and you feel so full of energy and happy, im on anti-depressants too and feel so down when i dont take them but they havent effected my weight loss at all infact they helped me stop drinking lol, i know what you mean with the smoking, but this whole new new should inspire you to cut back or quit completely, not everyone puts on weight after smoking, thats not the case at all! like not everyone puts on weight taking the mini pill (i went from a 12 to an 8!) its all about willpower just like everything in life, its hard as hell when food is everywhere its not like illegal, and cigs are everywhere too lol, my OH quit using nicquitine lozengers, and chewing gum! good luck xxx

Ahh thanks for that chellywelly. I've got a high strength electronic cigarette being delivered which I brought especially to with this diet. Wonder If I have enough willpower I could still do this diet. Yeah I never get through day 1 normally lol. Only out of fear though coz this is my first VLCD but not first time I've been on it if u know what I mean. I know by reading posts that it ain't easy. Was gonna do LL then found this lol. Couldn't afford LL anyway. They never tell u the price until u look into LL haha. I can't afford 60 or 70 quid a week!! No way. Yeah I'm on antidepressants too. My hubby loves his drink and I love my fags haha. Bit like u and your OH ehh. I love your name Chellywelly. I won't die of smoking just yet lol. Ahh I see how I feel tomorrow I think. It's the lack of nicotine that's slows down metabolism. So I might start tomorrow. My GP didn't insist I gave up smoking. He just asked me did I want to give up. I said no. Lol. He said nothing. I said why what will happen and he said well u know what will happen. But nobody has said to me I've only got a day to live lol. Ecig should help me I reckon. If it don't then it dont. At least I can start a journal on here to vent off. Well done you anyway and thanks for your help. If it don't work with my ecig then I miight either carry on smoking or give up first then do this. Coz I cant afford fags anymore either hahaha. I'm right messed up!! Can't make up my mind tbh. I'm ruminating as they say to me. Hahaha. If I don't laugh I will only cry. But I will be crying I expect for food takeaways lololol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

bubbs67 said:
Ahh thanks for that chellywelly. I've got a high strength electronic cigarette being delivered which I brought especially to with this diet. Wonder If I have enough willpower I could still do this diet. Yeah I never get through day 1 normally lol. Only out of fear though coz this is my first VLCD but not first time I've been on it if u know what I mean. I know by reading posts that it ain't easy. Was gonna do LL then found this lol. Couldn't afford LL anyway. They never tell u the price until u look into LL haha. I can't afford 60 or 70 quid a week!! No way. Yeah I'm on antidepressants too. My hubby loves his drink and I love my fags haha. Bit like u and your OH ehh. I love your name Chellywelly. I won't die of smoking just yet lol. Ahh I see how I feel tomorrow I think. It's the lack of nicotine that's slows down metabolism. So I might start tomorrow. My GP didn't insist I gave up smoking. He just asked me did I want to give up. I said no. Lol. He said nothing. I said why what will happen and he said well u know what will happen. But nobody has said to me I've only got a day to live lol. Ecig should help me I reckon. If it don't then it dont. At least I can start a journal on here to vent off. Well done you anyway and thanks for your help. If it don't work with my ecig then I miight either carry on smoking or give up first then do this. Coz I cant afford fags anymore either hahaha. I'm right messed up!! Can't make up my mind tbh. I'm ruminating as they say to me. Hahaha. If I don't laugh I will only cry. But I will be crying I expect for food takeaways lololol.

Hey chellywelly thanks for that. I love voddies too. Never meant that to come out like it did. You've done really well. Day 4 restart. Good for you and we don't have children were to old now. So admire all mums doing this diet. I tried SW once didn't get on with it. Too much flaming cooking lol. Which I hate. Lol. Done WW DP not PP which is what I was gonna do the other day haha. Too slow. You are like me. I'm too impatient for LCD. I'll be there forever. And like you say you binge on any diet. Fact.

There was a member on here recently bubbs Lisajw200 she was trying to stop smoking. Sounds like you 2 have a lot in common, you should maybe contact her??

Starlight said:
There was a member on here recently bubbs Lisajw200 she was trying to stop smoking. Sounds like you 2 have a lot in common, you should maybe contact her??

Tried to she's not on there anymore. Tried to pm her!? Nothing back. Where's that girl I think her name is Clair. She said she would look out for me.

bubbs67 said:
Tried to she's not on there anymore. Tried to pm her!? Nothing back. Where's that girl I think her name is Clair. She said she would look out for me.

No I'm getting muddled starlight I saw her on quit smoking forum. Where is Lisa? I cant find her now.

bubbs67 said:
Yeah thanks munchbunch. I'm short and weigh 18t and a size 26/28 hell on earth what will I weigh by the time I give up smoking. I dread to think!!!

I'm sure on this diet you won't gain even with you not smoking !!

I was a size 18/20 tight though bordering loose 18 now I'd love to be a 14 comfortable I don't want to be very skinny still curvy just not Michelin curvy like I am now lol :)

Lol if your going to quit id do this diet then quit, i say that because you can enjoy healthy snacks like fruit once your down with this diet in the place of cigs, my down fall is drink i have to resist allllll the time i just love the taste of wine and pimms and that warm snuggly feeling you get when you drink it lol (im weird) how much have you got to loose if you dont mind me asking? yer my OH is very cig orientated and hes started again lol its so hard to stop i can see wher eyour coming from! and weight is so hard to loose when your quitting but i can promise you that youll loose weight fast even if your metabolism slows down its impossible not to loose weight on this diet because of the calorie dificite i even have a cheeky chicken pitta kebab with salad (dont eat the pitta) as a treat and my losses have been awesome, good luck anyway hun were all here for you xx

Best of luck bubbs you can do it hun x

Chellywelly said:
Lol if your going to quit id do this diet then quit, i say that because you can enjoy healthy snacks like fruit once your down with this diet in the place of cigs, my down fall is drink i have to resist allllll the time i just love the taste of wine and pimms and that warm snuggly feeling you get when you drink it lol (im weird) how much have you got to loose if you dont mind me asking? yer my OH is very cig orientated and hes started again lol its so hard to stop i can see wher eyour coming from! and weight is so hard to loose when your quitting but i can promise you that youll loose weight fast even if your metabolism slows down its impossible not to loose weight on this diet because of the calorie dificite i even have a cheeky chicken pitta kebab with salad (dont eat the pitta) as a treat and my losses have been awesome, good luck anyway hun were all here for you xx

Yeah exactly chellywelly Thankyou :)

Chellywelly said:

Loads to lose Chellywelly I'll be here forever if I don't stick to it 100% hahaha. It's gonna be a long old rocky road I bet. Yes I will do it this first them quit fags. About 7st to lose. But I'll be happy at a size 18 which I haven't been since 2000. Yikes. When I stepped on the scales tonight I nearly burst into tears!!! I weigh 17st 10. Atm. Chellywelly. And 5ft2 and apple shaped too. I can't tell the difference between my boobs and my stomach hahaja. Rolypoly. Haha

Back