That dress WILL fit!

Very true lol

Ahh wish this numbness would hurry up and wear off so I can at least drink some water :(

Well just had my last shake of the day and decided to try it hot hmmm not something I will be trying again didn't taste right at all :(

Breakfast : hazelnut shake
Mid morning: chocolate shake
Tea: caramel shake
Supper: hot chocolate shake

Will def be glad when these fillings are fully set so I can have meal packs veg and bar tomorrow lol
How's everyone's day been? Xx

I've not tried them hot yet, but I don't have any choc ones

Hello hun How r u?

I don't bother telling ppl of this diet anymore because of negative comments, it always ends up in some kind of row and I'm just like oh whateverrrrr lol and I am sick to death of ppl telling me in fine the Way I am and to stop dieting just because I've lost 5 stone, yes I've lost 5 stone but I'm not in my healthy Bmi yet ahhhh!!! Sorry for that rant there haha

I am the same with swimming, we have to learn our son before September when we go Malta so I need to get in that swimsuit at some point and learn him eeeek :-/

Have a fab weekend xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello hun How r u?

I don't bother telling ppl of this diet anymore because of negative comments, it always ends up in some kind of row and I'm just like oh whateverrrrr lol and I am sick to death of ppl telling me in fine the Way I am and to stop dieting just because I've lost 5 stone, yes I've lost 5 stone but I'm not in my healthy Bmi yet ahhhh!!! Sorry for that rant there haha

I am the same with swimming, we have to learn our son before September when we go Malta so I need to get in that swimsuit at some point and learn him eeeek :-/

Have a fab weekend xxx

Hey Hun I'm doing good thanks! How are you?

Well I had a very positive comment yesterday from the taxi company we use :) we have got to know the owner couple and she was happily telling me how fab I look etc! Has given me a huge confidence boost :)

I know what you mean about the swimming both my kids love water but have never been to the pool, and with Florida looming I guess I better suck it up and take them swimming lol

Just did my WI and another 4lbs off :D so happy!
If I can keep it up to 4lb a week I would be at goal 2 months earlier than I thought lol

Really hope I hit my 2st mark next WI :)

Really had a craving for tuna today so that's what I'm having for tea lol guess today will be a 3 pack day instead!

Really hope I hit my 2st mark next WI :)

Really had a craving for tuna today so that's what I'm having for tea lol guess today will be a 3 pack day instead!

When is your next weigh in hun?
I just had a chilli salmon salad for dinner, was blooming marvellous!!
I'm very curious how much I've lost, but I'm still weighing for another month in hopes that I see a big change. X

I WI on Saturdays I'd lost 4lbs at yesterday's WI
And still have 3lbs to go till the 2st mark!
Mmmm chilli salmon sounds yummy xx

get you! :)

Thank you :)

Well Iv decided I'm gonna do 4 packs in the week and 3+ at weekend so we can all eat as a family! Had a roast tonight though with out the potatoes, stuffing, Yorkshires etc lol my youngest had the full works and loved it! Gonna have my strawberry milkshake when everyone's having their chocolate cake and the kids are in bed :)
How's everyone's weekend been? Xxx

that all seems very sensible! the chicken dinner sounds gorgeous.

Not a bad weekend, showed great restraint yesterday, hoping for a good loss tomorrow

Mmm the chicken dinner was yummy lol

Yay for restraint! What day are you on Hun? Good luck for WI tomorrow, do you have a diary so I can keep up to date with how your doing? Xxx

Had my 4 packs today :) yay me lol

Breakfast: strawberry shake
Lunch: bar
Mid afternoon: curry noodle soup
Tea: spag Bol with green pepper in

And a huge plus today my pre pregnancy jeans fit :) only 2 pairs but hey it's a start!
I really can't believe Iv stuck to this diet for so long and more so that I want to stuck to it!

Downside my engagement ring will need re-sizing very soon! I'm a little scared of losing it somewhere. Xx

Evening hun well done you your doing so well!!!

It's great when u actually enjoy ur diet too!!

Ooooh be carefull with your ring!! I had to take mine off eventually before it got lost, it's 4 ring sizes too big now lol gonna cost me a few pennies resizing it!!

Have a lovely eve xxx

Mmm the chicken dinner was yummy lol

Yay for restraint! What day are you on Hun? Good luck for WI tomorrow, do you have a diary so I can keep up to date with how your doing? Xxx
sorry only just seen this! you have found me though :) Mondays is my day.

Looks like another good day for you

Ahh how awful is food shopping when u can't eat anything your buying lol

Breakfast: 2 Choc shakes (had a lazy lie in today)
Afternoon: bar
Tea: not sure yet! Either swede chips with chilli con carne or chilli con carne in a roasted pepper.

Oh Iv been bad this morning :( I bought some cornflake cake bites to aid in potty training! Well I ended up munching one :( I knew buying them was a bad idea for me anyway seems to be working with the son lol

I tried the muesli bar this morning and not really sure what I think it had a very strange taste and texture!
Also going to have to order a new shaker the hubby used mine to clean the fish tank :0

Decided not to let my Choc cornflake bites bother me and get on with it had my last cottage pie for lunch! Gonna have a spag Bol stuffed pepper with swede chips for tea and a caramel shake for afters, must remember to order some of the mousse powder next time lol

I got my shaker from sports direct, only 99p from there. One cake bite shouldn't be too bad :)

I hope you like the pepper, I find it works well with the packs

Back