That dress WILL fit!

Hey Deffo think a vitamin is needed :)

Your doing brilliant hun keep it up xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I think I will have to see if I can get some tomorrow! Having a down day today :( just so fed up of being overweight!

Yeah but you're a little less overweight with each day! That's what you need to try and focus on.

Oh definitely, I have more down days than up days about it lol

Woo hoo just ordered another 2 weeks worth! Also just found a Choc shake, 2 packs of mac n cheese and a chocolate coconut bar :) the kids must have been playing with my packs and dropped the behind the hostess!
Iv got so many packs left that I don't like just sat in a bag but no idea what to do with them!
I'm a little worried I'm not going to hit my next target as it gets closer, but that is just spurring me in to work harder I CAN DO THIS xxx

Well last night was my last day of 3+ protein meals! Back to 4 packs as of today :) it will be interesting to see how much Iv lost on the 3+ though and I have enjoyed having the few meals Iv had! I really do think this diet is making me re-evaluate the way I eat and look at food, I know now that I can have something filling quick easy and healthy! I DO NOT HAVE TO RESORT TO TAKE AWAY lol
I had tuna salad last night and loved it, normally if that had been put in front of me I'd have asked where's the chips and bread with it lol
I do find the few ppl that know I'm doing this diet most of them are looking at me to fail :( even my own parents! Thankfully my OH and my best friend are making sure I stick to it!

Well last night was my last day of 3+ protein meals! Back to 4 packs as of today :) it will be interesting to see how much Iv lost on the 3+ though and I have enjoyed having the few meals Iv had! I really do think this diet is making me re-evaluate the way I eat and look at food, I know now that I can have something filling quick easy and healthy! I DO NOT HAVE TO RESORT TO TAKE AWAY lol
I had tuna salad last night and loved it, normally if that had been put in front of me I'd have asked where's the chips and bread with it lol
I do find the few ppl that know I'm doing this diet most of them are looking at me to fail :( even my own parents! Thankfully my OH and my best friend are making sure I stick to it!

Well that's not very nice! All you can do is prove then wrong, but I'd ask your parents why they aren't putting faith in you and tell them you need encouragement. You're doing so well, keep up the good work, you can do this!! :) xxx

Unfortunately my OH and I live with my parents :( otherwise I never would have told them about it! My dad is a butcher and just can't get his head round the whole thing and keeps trying to force me to eat and just have smaller portions etc
My mum has always been my biggest critic and where my weight is concerned she is even worse, she told my OH he was wasting his money that I had never stuck to anything in my life and this would be no different!
Tomorrow will be 5 weeks since I started exante then moved to s&s a few days later I'm proud of myself and I know I can do this,it would be just nice if they supported me in it!

Damn it the hubby is say next to me eating Chinese take out :( dya think I can get away with stabbing him with the fork lol

Damn it the hubby is say next to me eating Chinese take out :( dya think I can get away with stabbing him with the fork lol

YES haha!! Can he not do that somewhere else or better yet eat healthy too!?! I'd be flipping out if I was in your house! I think they'd all get a fork flung in their direction haha or that could just be the PMT xx

Lol he apologised an tried offering me a rib :0 how rude and thoughtless! Needless to say he got punched in the arm for it :) Iv told him its his last take away as he really needs to lose a lot of weight!

That's the plan but we will have to see if he will stick to it!

:( off to the dentist this morning for 2 fillings, not gonna be able to have anything for 4-6 hours! Think I will have 2 shakes this morning to keep me going :(

just caught up with your diary, fantastic results! Ignore the people who put you down, it's usually down to jealousy that you are doing something positive. Also a lot of people don't understand how this diet works and think you are starving yourself.

Exercise wise (just a thought) could you take the kids swimming? Even if you don't actually swim you can do jogging on the spot whilst in the water with them, bringing your knees up higher, sprinting. These are all thing I do in my aquafit class. All good exercise plus the kids gets some too and it's fun

just caught up with your diary, fantastic results! Ignore the people who put you down, it's usually down to jealousy that you are doing something positive. Also a lot of people don't understand how this diet works and think you are starving yourself.

Exercise wise (just a thought) could you take the kids swimming? Even if you don't actually swim you can do jogging on the spot whilst in the water with them, bringing your knees up higher, sprinting. These are all thing I do in my aquafit class. All good exercise plus the kids gets some too and it's fun

Thanks Hun :) it's the first thing Iv stuck to and I'm actually enjoying it! I'm trying to just let it all go over my head they can say what they want now I'm old enough to make my own mind up!

Swimming I would love to take the kids swimming I just feel a bit to self conscious too at the moment but maybe when I can get bk into my size 16 swimsuit I will. At the moment I'm trying to just walk with the double pram, with the kids and the pram weight it comes close to 6st I'm pushing which is what excess weight I'm carrying around with me lol

I know what you mean, I squeeze myself into my cossie then jump into the water lol

That is decent exercise in itself with the buggy!

Back