That dress WILL fit!

I tried a stuffed pepper last night with the chilli con carne pack it was yummy :)

makes more of a meal out of it, plus it's something you can do for others (different filling obviously) and you don't look the odd one out :)

Nobody else likes peppers but me lol it's a bit like running a cafe in my house at tea time everyone wants something different I usually cook 4 different meals a night!

Well I'm determined to give the kids these cornflake bites today so I'm not tempted anymore lol

My dad has finally stopped trying to force me to eat now and even paid me some compliments last night :)

Well Iv had my exercise for the day lol ran round a soft play centre! My 20month old is afraid of nothing had me up in the 3rd floor going down slides over rope bridges etc
Was naughty though after and hour I was starving so got a chicken salad and it had some sort of balsamic dressing on :( I didn't know it was gonna have dressing or I would have asked for none! Hopefully it won't do any harm!
I had so much fun today, had more energy than Iv had in a while. Might take the kids again tomorrow :) yes I'm a big kid lol

Morning all yay it's the weekend! Anyone got any nice plans?

Wow is it really my 6th week tomorrow? That's gone so quickly!
My OH and I were talking last night about my goal weight and I basically got told NO lol I would like to be a size 8 again like I was at 13 but he said I would be way too skinny and he doesn't want that :( I'm gonna get to 10 st and see what size I'm at then!

Damn pressed send by accident lol had a yummy tuna salad for lunch :) gonna have spicy spaghetti for tea not sure to double it or have that an a shake!
WI day tomorrow :( I don't feel like I'm gonna see much of a loss this week but no idea why!

Bought some fibre powder from tesco yesterday thankfully it's easy to use and doesn't taste of anything!
Was so happy to see that I've gotten my first 2st off yesterday it's given me a real boost to keep going!

Had a yummy roast for tea: chargrilled sage chicken breast with swede roasts,turnip mash, broccoli and a chicken oxo for gravy was so full after it.
Still have a strawberry shake to have later on then it's 4 packs for the rest of the week!

I've decided to start setting myself mini goals to help keep me focused!
I'm going to be godmother to my best friends son the 1st weekend of April I would really like to get another 1.5st off by then :)

Morning :)

Managed to get bk to 4 packs yesterday, I seem to feel better on the 4 than the 3+! So I'm going to try doing 4 packs during the week and 3+ at weekend so I can have a family meal!

I'm starting to

I'm starting to wonder if I can really lose the weight I want in time for holiday or if its a bit too much in such a small time frame :(
Maybe I should re think my goal weight for holiday and put it at a higher number.

Well done with your loss!

You have done so well, keep it up :)

im on day five, it's not bad so far!

The first week is the hardest! Once it's out the way it gets easier and the weeks go very quickly.
I've just been reding your diary your doing so well those are some great losses :)

Aww thank you. I'm quite surprised as I had in my head that it would be awful and so hard and it's not that bad to be honest. I'm quite enjoying it so far :)

I tried another VLCD before this and only managed 3 days before switching to Sns that other really was awful!
I'm over 6 weeks into Sns now and I'm still enjoying it the meals shakes etc all taste lovely so I never feel like I'm on a diet!

I can't believe how lovely the meals and shakes are. I am really enjoying them. It certainly makes it easy when you enjoy it.

It does make it a lot easier to stick to if they taste nice :) I think the veg helps too, having something to chew lol and it really bulks the meals out as well.

Yes! I love being able to have the veg, it really bulks up the meals and makes it look like a proper meal too.

Boo had the last of my bars today :( can't wait to order some more lol
Had a yummy roasted pepper with chilli in for lunch!
I ordered some palmers coco butter today to see if it will help in the akin shrinking back process! That's my biggest fear on this diet lose skin, especially as I had two babies back to back my tummy is awful I don't imagine the skin will ever go back properly xx

Back