That dress WILL fit!

Well WI today was a sts I suppose that's better than putting on though just means I have to try harder from now on! Xx

Well the hubby has started the diet today :) hopefully it will keep me more focused with him being on it!
Iv also restarted today after an awful weekend :(
We ha to take one of our dogs to be put down yesterday, and when we got home the boys godmother had been and left half of Peter herds in the fridge! Well being upset and having a fridge full of pastries and cake didn't go down well! Bad bad bad mama! So I'm back on it today hopefully all the bad crap is now behind us! What a few weeks its been, definitely can't wait for my holiday I'm gonna need it! Xx

Very proud of the OH for getting through day 1 :)

I managed 100% yesterday and have stuck to plan today so far!
I need a serious kick up the bum to keep me motivated now lol xx

Hello dog breath lol isn't ketosis great :)

Hope I get a good loss this week I'm not gonna stray! That's what I say every time I step foot in the kitchen I'm not going to stray.
Hopefully the next week wil be so busy I will be back in the zone without even realising it! Christening on Sunday and my little mans birthday next Tuesday, can't believe my baby will be turning 3 :( where does the time go? Xx

Woo hoo went into Dorothy Perkins today to get an outfit for Sunday, picked up size 20 top an non stretch black pants! Thought there's no way these will go near me....... OMG the fit and look very nice if I do say so myself :)
That's made me a very happy mummy!

It is indeed :) just tried it on for the OH, he seemed to like it!

image-1601176282.jpg

I think it makes me look a little big but I love the top xx

I don't think you look like a size 20 at all!

Well I couldn't stop myself jumping on the scales :0
14:13 exactly :D I can't believe it that's 6lbs down already this week! Roll on Sunday for official WI xx

Another day done 100% :) I seem to be back in the swing of it now!
My OH just asked if I'm having a day off for our sons birthday next week but I'm not going to i need to stay focused now, I can't afford to mess about anymore!
Though I'm finding it very hard to believe my baby is turning 3! Where did the time go?

Looking forward to WI tomorrow :) after my sneaky peak yesterday! Don't expect it will have gone down much more or at all being that its TOTM.
Off to a christening tomorrow but I won't be eating I'm going to be good :) even though I'm making cupcakes for it I will not be eating them lol

Well I couldn't stop myself jumping on the scales :0
14:13 exactly :D I can't believe it that's 6lbs down already this week! Roll on Sunday for official WI xx

Well done! Your outfit looks great too, I love the top? DP might be getting a visit tomorrow..

Hey MamaC - hope you're doing well today.

Are you a 14 st'er?

I am indeed in the 14 stones :) lost 7lbs this week to take me too 14st 12lbs! Woo hoo that's 3st lost! Very happy mummy xx

Still on a high after my WI yesterday :) looking forward to losing 8lbs more and reaching my half century!

Well it's my little mans 3rd birthday today! They are growing up way too fast :( will try my hardest to be good today but no guarantees lol
Had to make my boys cake, can't believe I couldn't find a dinosaur cake anywhere!

Here's what i managed

image-3657578712.jpg

image-2864806011.jpg

Aw what a stunning cake!

Stick in there and hope you do well today.

Half century only a couple/few weeks away :)

Back