ThatBubbs' Weight Loss Journey :)

Thanks dude - you too x

New weigh in last night, I'm a tuesdayweigher again now as the group moved venue / day, and I lost 1lb. I'm pleased with that, as it's what I set out for this week. but I want more next week as I won't have easter in the way again.

A lb is a lb is a lb :D Well did lad.xx

Another lb off this week, and it's downwards which is what I want. Think I'll try a couple of success express days this week for a wee boost - but again, I'm happy with losing 1lb a week if it stays off!

I'm really feeling the group being on a new night - I am knackered on a weds (obviously as I'm up at 7, in work while 4, in group while 6.20 and then straight to chorus til 10.30!) BUT it feels like a new fresh start, and we've got some newbies who have defected from other groups because the night suits them better, so it's a really good vibe. Feeling it!

Well done on the 1 off. :) keep going like that and its 52lbs a year!! :)

Thanks guys. It's the same con and half of the same people (we moved night and venue) but it properly feels like a fresh start, and I think Tuesdays is a much better night for me to weigh in tbh! If I continue to lose 1lb a week, I'd hit the target I set for myself in a year (12st12) so that's a wonderful thought. 1lb is a happy place!

Half on last night, I'm massively bloated though so to be expected. The wonders of IBS! :) Want to get a good loss this week, we had a taster night last night to celebrate my consultant's 3 years as a con, so I came home with ideas galores (when I eventually got home that is) Have brought a low calorie noodle soup for lunch so I can avoid the canteen - if I don't go down there I won't see naughties, and won't see chocolate either. Genius me!

Keep going an it will come off!! :) small gains are nothing in the great scheme of things!!

Do u still have the chart on yr comp at work?! If not I insist u make one and put it bk up!! Be proud of how well u have done!! :-D xx

Hello.....is there anybody there?! ..... Xx

Had a bad few weeks and am just starting to turn things around hopefully - am gonna start a new diary in the silver members bit and get rid of this I think. Doing it afresh might help, not looking back at all the gains and moaning all the time!

Back