ThatBubbs' Weight Loss Journey :)

Either green or EE day

Breakfast 35g All Bran Chocolate Crunch (hexb) splash of oatly (part of hexa)
Snack banana
Lunch salad from work (I picked it all - bit of rice / pasta in there so can’t be a red day), estimated 1 syn for oil, didn’t seem oily but can’t be too careful & banana

Got blueberries for an afternoon snack (about 75g)

Tea will probably end up as a chicken veg rice concoction, perhaps will syn a little reggae reggae sauce and put that in.

Will have some snack a jacks later for nibbles I think (estimate about 5 syns currently)

You can do it dude! Sometimes it takes a bit of a shock and upset to get you going again. I believe in you :party0011::wee:
Where you off out for your meal?x

Thanks Kel, hopefully I'll prove you right! x

It's Primos Hotdogs, it's a groupon I've got to use by Monday (I've held onto it for months) so it'll be a hotdog and chips, eek, but I won't be having the cheese and will try work out the best option for me. The chips are wonderful though, so I might have a synfree SE saturday so I can have a few of them Sunday.

Totalled at 10 syns yesterday with an extra nibble than expected, so not too bad.

Today

Breakfast 35g All Bran Chocolate Crunch (hexb) splash of oatly (part of hexa)
Snack : 25g Salt & Vin Snack a jacks (5 syns)
Lunch: Salad (estimating 1 syn, but again, no oil. Lots of lovely mixed beans though, lucky R!)
Snack: Blueberries

Not sure on tea yet, should be less than 3 syns. First I'm going to the cinema after work with my bestie for her birthday (as she's busy on the day), will buy a (sugar free) drink and hopefully that'll keep me on til I get home to make tea.

Feeling good that I'm being more proactive, feeling smug that I'm managing to only have small bowls of cereal too as I love that stuff, and I'm quite sure that's contributed to my gains lately, as I could get through a box in 2 days. Need to be restrained there! Feeling good though like I say, which is better than I felt Monday night

I've pivked up the worse cold ever from someone, ***** I feel ****. Am in work for 3 hours to get a little work done then I can go home. People didn't get in the lift up here because I was and I look THAT ill, that was exciting. This has led to the discovery of Trop50 which is tropicana orange juice with 50% less sugar / calories, so 330ml (small bottle) is only 69cals, so 3.5 syns. Compared to usual orange juice that's pretty awesome, so hopefully get my vit c up a little help me fight it off.

I've pivked up the worse cold ever from someone, ***** I feel ****. Am in work for 3 hours to get a little work done then I can go home. People didn't get in the lift up here because I was and I look THAT ill, that was exciting. This has led to the discovery of Trop50 which is tropicana orange juice with 50% less sugar / calories, so 330ml (small bottle) is only 69cals, so 3.5 syns. Compared to usual orange juice that's pretty awesome, so hopefully get my vit c up a little help me fight it off.

Oh I will be looking out for that one! I always thought syns for fruit should be illegal!! X

Yeah I was dead chuffed to spot that orange juice, just need to make sure I stick to that one! Well I was annoyed because I wasn't losing my appetite though I felt rubbish, HOWEVER i lost 2.5lb, so fixed last week's gain. Yay!!! I felt SO good, honestly, I couldn't stay to IT (The Mr has the supercold now!) but I am super motivated, I think snacking on snack a jacks has been a godsend tbh! Thanks for your wellwishes ladies x

Well done on the loss!! u must be chuffed with that?!

Found myself some tropi50 last night!! Hope it tastes as good lol as they were in offer at tesco so picked up 2! X

Oooh I didn't know they were on offer in Tesco, I'll have to bob down there later in the week. They definitely taste just as good to me! :)

I'm delighted to be honest, it felt like a massive weight off me as that's the biggest loss I've had since like November, my aim now is to keep at it and record a few consistent losses. By the end of March I'll be at my 4.5st award and ready to keep dropping (albeit slowly)

I had a half great half bad week last week, and focussed on the negatives. Bad Bubbs. So I went to WI in my heavier trousers rather than my usual dress, because I felt I could justify the gain a bit more that way. I lost 1.5, doh! Pleased but annoyed, could’ve been 2 or more if I’d worn my dress! I’m back at 4st4.5 lost, and I was crowned greatest loser in my group :eek: Delighted but surprised for some reason. 2.5lb to my 4.5st award – going to try SO hard this week because I want that award next week, there’sa lady in my group who is 2lb off 4 stone, she’s been coming since September and has almost caught me up (at a similar size to I started off) and loses loads every week (unlike me!) and she’ll hit her 4st easily next week – I want my next shiny then too! Bit of competition – might be the only time, because lovely though she is (I wouldn’ want to sound like I’m *****ing) she doesn’t eat lunch at all, just has fruit for breakfast and then SE’s most of her evening meals. For me, I couldn’t maintain that, so I wouldn’t try – explains why she loses lots so fast though!

Anyway enough about her, I want to do this for me, that’s 2 losses in a row which I’ve only done once since Xmas, and I need to keep it up. I have a meal out tomorrow for my bloke’s birthday (bum, need to book that!) but that’s the only thing I’m doing that could effect me, and frankly it’s one meal, there’s many others I can ace J

Tues & Wednesday weren't amazing, but with R's meal I sort of expected that. It was nice, I did have 2 drinks and *gasp* a third of a dessert. It was too rich for me though, so I gave it up - at least I didn't feel like I *had* to finish! Today - Mon is a different story! Having sunday lunch with mum on mothers day so everything else that day will be superfree to account for her lack thereof. Tonight after work we're going up to Morrisons and getting some fruit & veg in, some more lean meat and some alpro milk / all bran crunch. I'm all in!

Hey dude!
Did the Mr have a good birthday? And congrats on you being crowned greatest loser. That's so cool!! It's hard not to compare yourself to others, I know I do all the time when I see people's stats on their posts. But, like you said, you're doing it for you and at your own speed :) How anyone can happily live on fruit and yogurt as a pre work breakfast is beyond me. I'm not a a big breakfast eater unless I'm in work, but it has to be at least cereal if I do. I so can't do the extreme version of SW, EE days are hard enough for me :p x

Well, I gained 2.5 back this week. Doh. I thought maybe 1/2 or a lb, but not that much. I had more bread than usual, plus that meal, plus it's star week yet again and my tummy is a bit off. They sound like excuses I know, they're not, I know I could have made sure it wasn't that much., and I'm going to make sure now. I can't afford to be spunking £50 every 3 months up the wall for no good - I renewed my countdown 24th December and £50 and 12 weeks later I weigh 4lb more! Not good enough! Time to kick ass

Not a good week tbh. With massive IBS bother, I knew I'd gain, and then I think since I knew I'd gain I wanted to earn it, so I was slack. 3lb on *sobs* I wore my big thick trousers too, but that won't account for much of it. Had a wee indulgence last night, and am back on it again. I can't let IBS dictate how I do this, it's not had such a bad effect previously (I'm still under the weather mind)

I got the new magazine last night, and I think the double page with quick tips is going to be really helpful. I'm gonna challenge myself at home that whenever I want to nibble / snack, I have to get up and make R a cup of tea - see if I still want to afterwards or not. I intend to go back to basics a bit now, gonna dig out Madame La Minx's salt&pepper chicken recipe for tea (with rice) and plan out meals for the rest of the week. I want a little easter treat, but I don't want to blow a million syns so need to be lower syn for this week. I'm off work the rest of the week, so plan to make some tomato soup for lunch one or more days and fill my days with *stuff* so I don't get tempted to snack and nibble and binge.

Today I've had 5.5 syns on a bag of snack a jacks (forgot my fruit), hexa soy milk, hexb all bran choc crunch and jacket potato with beans for lunch.

The thing is, this gain this week has took me back below 4 stone lost, which takes me back to like October or something. Can't afford to gain again, I'd be back in the 16 stone range and I just can't do it. Can't face updating my MFP ticker either because I know everyone will see how much I gained this week. That should be incentive I suppose

Awww dude what a rough week :( I've had a **** week too health wise and gaining wise and it's overwhelmed me. But we both know we can do this and get some losses.
I think it really does depend on what frame of mind we're in doesn't it?
I like your idea of doing something when you feel a snack attack coming on and seeing whether you still want it after doing a task.

Good luck mate. I know you can do it.xx

Back