ThatBubbs' Weight Loss Journey :)

Found you again :D Everything crossed for weigh in for you.xx

I put 0.5 on, but with the stuff I'd very liberally flexisynned and the bloating I was okay with that. May have been a maintain had I gone in the nud tho... Lol

Back on it today, ready to go 10 syns per day and green / red days where poss. My treats will only be rocky road hifi bars or tunnocks tcakes. Determined

ThatBubbs said:
I put 0.5 on, but with the stuff I'd very liberally flexisynned and the bloating I was okay with that. May have been a maintain had I gone in the nud tho... Lol

Back on it today, ready to go 10 syns per day and green / red days where poss. My treats will only be rocky road hifi bars or tunnocks tcakes. Determined

Hey,
I know u can't c my diary as I am in the silver section, and it's not like me to preach but I lost 2 l s this week JUDDIng and it have managed chocolate bars, wine, burger and chips... You name it I've had it lol.
The secret is to the alternative fasting - less than 500 cals every other day! If u enjoy the foods which yr eating ( like I do) u may be interested in having a look at it too?
The hard part is the less than 500 cal days as its not much food at all - but it's like only sticking to a diet 50% of the time!!

On here I have joined the johnsons UpDayDownDay forums and have a look if u want!
My intention is to stick to some of what SW has taught me on my high cal days so still eating lots f fruit and veg but also choc and crisps lol.

I e literally done it one week so can't vouch that it works long term but there's ppl there who have been following it a fair few weeks and lost well over a stone!

Just some mee food for thought lol ;-) cxxx

Oh actually u might b able to c it as had over 500 posts?!? I don't know the rules?! X

Will have a look Cai, thanks :) Sounds a bit too strenuous for me living off 500 cals, but I'm certainly interestd in seeing how you progress on it!

Eeeek at 500 calories per day lol! Good luck Cai :)

Half a lb isn't bad going if you've not exactly been sticking to plan ;) Muchos good luck with this week. I found the 10 syn thing easy last week because I only decided on Fri so wiped out the syns I shouldn't have saved. I am only on a 10 syn allowance Mon-Fri tho ;)

Don't think I'll make 3lb this week, had been doing well but ended up having burger and chips last night due to having sod all in again and R being hungover so needing grease. Bums. Gonna try red day today / tomorrow see if it gives me a boost, still got nowt in but I have plans today so can't buy owt til I get back anyway

If I get 1.5 off this week I'll take that happily at this point. I need to keep at it

Had a hotdog in town and a couple of biscuits, oops. Still, didn't actually have that much when I think about it. Fitting better in some jeans that were too tight until recently which is fab

Went to the plus size swap shop today, took loads of stuff that didn't fit anymore and picked up some brill stuff including 2 pairs jeans, 2 coats and several tops all in 16-20. I couldnt have imagined that 10 months ago!

ThatBubbs said:
Had a hotdog in town and a couple of biscuits, oops. Still, didn't actually have that much when I think about it. Fitting better in some jeans that were too tight until recently which is fab

Went to the plus size swap shop today, took loads of stuff that didn't fit anymore and picked up some brill stuff including 2 pairs jeans, 2 coats and several tops all in 16-20. I couldnt have imagined that 10 months ago!

That's really good well done u xx

Thanks love :)

It's WI at 5pm tonight, got some domestic stuff to do and going into town during the day to get a bit of shopping in (as you do) so I can try make something from one of my new recipe books tonight - if I didn't say already a friend sold onto me here 100 red 100 green and curry heaven books for just postage, so lots to look forward to there! (I sense much turkey mince in my future)

Hoping for a loss despite my discrepancy, I enjoyed being 100% when I was this week, so have to get back to it!

3.5 off! Omfg! Thats really spurred me on, must have been losing the bloating, extra body magic and trying different things out. So chuffed, that puts me at 15 st 13, so 1lb to go til my 4stone award. Chuffed to *******

Woohoo!! That is an amazing loss!!
Just keep at it and it goes eventually!! Xxx

Bubbs I have just 2lbs left for my 4st and it seems to have been sooooo long coming. Well done to you!!
WI tonight so if you hear a cheer it'll be me getting there!!

Sherl, it's not so long coming even if you feel it is - You've been at this much less time than me!

Will keep my ear open!

Thanks Kel :)

x

Not been quite as strict ad I ought to have for the last few days, but fingers crossed I can make sure of a loss this week. Planning a green day today then a red day tomorrow, Sunday will be ee I expect, but I'm going to go low syn again for a few days - much easier now I've stocked up on oatly choc milk! I want this lb off, I want my 4st shiny!

Well my green day went well, as did the red... But then there was yesterday :eek: it wasn't dreadful really but there were a few choccies, a couple of Yorkshire puddings... I really really want than 1lb off, I didn't drink on sat night, I did loads of moving about yesterday at chorus rehearsal, just the one would be perfect! Just worried that cus I had such a good loss last week my body won't comply this week (despite being better!) If I don't do it (and am trying to think that way so I don't get disappointed) then its not so bad, it'll come, and I know I'm starting to look different as more people have asked me if I've lost weight in the last week than the last 11 months put together! Crossed fingers all round x

Maintain for me so still 15 13, I am thinking star week is due, but I weighed in too light last week due to getting up late / not eating much on the bank hol, so its all good. Onwards, downwards, and I'll have that 4 stone shiny next week!

I'm struggling right now :( After having about 50 syns after WI (stupid girl) I keep ****ing up. Last night we had takeaway curry, I had a poppodom, a bit of naan, a few of r's chips and some choc mousse afterwards. I'm feel like I'm beyond saving at the moment, r's been staying here constantly lately & having him here is great and makes me so happy but we get biscuits and things in for him and I can't stop myself. I can't expect him not to have the this he likes, but I'm finding it impossible to say no and stop myself. So I'm not doing. Maybe I'm not having as many as I would, but I'm still using my 15 synsmaybe slightly more even though I'm supposed to be like 5 a day to make up for monday Ugh.

I really want that 1lb off and my 4st, but I can't seem to associate the two things. I'm struggling with breakfast sue to being skint / running out of fibre plus bars, and that ****s me up for the day, and I just get home and want sweet things ugh. I've got to have gained this week, I've got in the horrible habit of having a blowout after WI and it sets me up to fail
sad.png
I can't do weekly syns, not with a Monday WI. I know I want to lose, I want to wear smaller clothes, weigh smaller numbers, I want to have a tidier figure for when we have money and get wed in the future, I just disassociate my actions in the moment i'm doing them with their effect on my end goal. I wi Monday, am going to try red / green days over the weekend, see if I can make it work, and sugar free jelly for when the sweet urges kick in.
I just feel like I'm letting myself down, I'm so close to something that will feel amazing and spur me on but I'm sabotageing myself. I don't suppose the fact I think it's star week helps (I don't always get em due to the pcos, but I was a bit bloated and super hungry which is the usual symptoms)

Bah

Take a deep breath and start a fresh!!
Don't punish yrself for the past food and look forward! ;-) xx

Back