The 100lbs weight loss journey SS

WOW just seen your 3rd week loss Hun!! That's amazing!!

Hope its ok to join this post, I have 7 Stone to lose!!!

Lily x

Hello Lilly,

How are you doing :)

You are very much Like me and I was 19st3lb at the start I love your little goals so well done and keep going !!!

Your first week will be great and give you that kick to keep at it so good luck !!!

I can assure you that by December you will have lost more than 4stone :)

Gooed Luck ! xxx

Hi Lily, welcome, of course you can join, the more the merrier! When is your first weigh in date? 7 stone was similar to where I started, I found it so good to discuss everything on here, and everyone has been so supportive!

Hi everyone, my first weigh in will be on the 11 August. I have done Cambridge before and lost 4 stone :) having lost the weight I fell pregnant which was a dream come true as I was told I wouldn't be able to conceive without medical intervention. I now have a 13 month old beautiful baby boy who was born 8 weeks premature and weighed 2lbs 15 oz! Hes a happy & healthy baby now and I feel that I'm now at the point I can relax, enjoy him and get this weight off!!

Im im doing ok at the mo, but struggling with water content! Plus it's TOTM which doesn't help. Sticking with it tho & hoping to really get my head into it this time.

How is everyone else doing? xxx

WOW just seen your 3rd week loss Hun!! That's amazing!!

Hope its ok to join this post, I have 7 Stone to lose!!!

Lily x

thanks lily, welcome to our little club

i look forward to you first weigh in, hope it's going ok so far x

Hi everyone,

well today hasn't gone well for me, I slept in this morning which made me late for work, then I realised I had left my shakes at home, so by 11am I was completely starving and ended up cheating with a piece of birthday cake. Instead of getting back on the shakes when I got home, I didn't and had pasta :-( my water intake has been practically non existent, and was too lazy to go to the gym, I'm feeling really disappointed with myself now and to top it off my stomach hurts from the food :-(

fingers crossed i can can get back on plan tomorrow x

Hi Desperatetobethin,
You'll be fine just jump back on that bandwagon! You've done so well already and now you're only 5lbs from the next half a stone, you can do this, just put your shakes in your work bag now so you don't set yourself up, I can't wait till you're next weigh-in cos I know you'll do well! You didn't lose 30 lbs because you're a disappointment, so don't put yourself down, you've have been inspiring so keep it up!

Hi Desperatetobethin,
You'll be fine just jump back on that bandwagon! You've done so well already and now you're only 5lbs from the next half a stone, you can do this, just put your shakes in your work bag now so you don't set yourself up, I can't wait till you're next weigh-in cos I know you'll do well! You didn't lose 30 lbs because you're a disappointment, so don't put yourself down, you've have been inspiring so keep it up!

thank you everyone, your posts have really helped and I'm back on my shakes today and determined to get back on track, I'm really surprised at how easily I cheated, especially as I haven't been missing food. I found I couldn't sleep last night not sure if that was down to guilt or the food. I've put the shakes I need for work this week in my bag so I should never be without again. - got to be more prepared :)

Misslaylay, I hadn't thought about only being 5lb from my next 1/2 stone - thank you that will help me push a bit harder this week now - I keep thinking of the 100lbs, I bought 5lb of replica fat and have decided to keep it in my fridge as a motivational tool so every time I look at it, it puts me off eating rubbish

hope everyone is having a good week

x

I had a cheese disaster yesterday so it's not just you that falls off the wagon. Everyone does!

Hope today is more successful x

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hay all,

Im now worried about today as like you Desperatetobethin I have forgoten my food today. I have done this before and got through till I got home then had a 3 shake dinner lol. Fingers crossed for today. Good Luck all, xxx

thank you everyone, your posts have really helped and I'm back on my shakes today and determined to get back on track, I'm really surprised at how easily I cheated, especially as I haven't been missing food. I found I couldn't sleep last night not sure if that was down to guilt or the food. I've put the shakes I need for work this week in my bag so I should never be without again. - got to be more prepared :) Misslaylay, I hadn't thought about only being 5lb from my next 1/2 stone - thank you that will help me push a bit harder this week now - I keep thinking of the 100lbs, I bought 5lb of replica fat and have decided to keep it in my fridge as a motivational tool so every time I look at it, it puts me off eating rubbish hope everyone is having a good week x

I like the fat in the fridge idea!! I've also messed up a bit this week and it's only week one! I need to focus! Am hoping my trial day at the gym today will help.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes missy you are !!! And if I wanna be even more pedantic, you are about a 1/3 through your 100lbs weight loss journey. It felt like yesterday we were talking about our first couple of days etc

Hey everyone,

had a bit of a meltdown yesterday as it looks like I'm going to be increasing my hours at work to another day which means 4 days without my boy. Fell off the wagon as I am so stressed out but got straight back on today. Just feeling very over emotional about it. But I've been told it will do the little man good with his development as he will be with the childminder and other kids for two whole days a week and this should spur him on with his motor skills.

How is everyone else doing?? Xxx

Hi Lilypotter,
As long as you jump back on the bandwagon, that's the important part. The change must have been hard to deal with, but it sounds like it's for the best. Next time you feel down, just come here and explain everything that's making you feel down or as much as you can, to deter you from going near food. We'll help ya remember why you're doing this! It's just a forum, but I think it's great when everyone rallies round! When's your next weigh in? And if it's okay please remind me how much you're looking to lose! Today officially marks my 4th week, I wasn't sure how I was gonna make it past one before! My weigh in is on Saturday.

Hey, hope it's ok to wade in.

Working extra hours is crappy but what you were told about your child is true, early interaction with other children is good for their social skills and motor skills. I had a child minder when I was little and I have amazing memories of being there. I am still in touch with my Auntie A now and I'm nearly 33. So don't worry, it week be fine.

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hay Lilly,

Hope you are ok, not being with your lill man will be hard. I have a lill Lady who is now 3 and i work 5 days a week, lucky im home by 4.30 everyday so dont miss to much but she has grown so much being with other kids that im glad i have done it.

Dont stress about falling off the waggon, you will jump back on and be strong again. Like Misslaylay said come on this forum and moan when you are thinking about cheating, then by the time you have finished you will have come to your head and wont. Trust me even reading other peoples comments has got me through a few tough days!!!

I hope that today is a better day for you and yes tell us your loss :) that will give you a big push for the next week :) xxxxx

Hey guys how's everyone feeling today? Just to update you that I'm now 15:5lbs, which means I've had a five pound weight loss, not so bad. It's now brought my weight loss to 22lbs in 30 days. I hope to replicate this for the next 28 days

Hi everyone, sorry I've not been on for a couple of days, works been hectic. Just been catching up with how everyone's doing. Fox /HG/Wpw /lily, it sounds as though we have all struggled this week, I just couldn't seem to get myself fully back on track after forgetting my shakes, I hope everyone is managing ok.
misslaylay well done on the weight loss 22lbs in 30 days is fab.

Everyone is doing so well.

I've had my weigh in today and unfortunately have managed to put on 3lbs, although I'm disappointed, I'm not surprised and it's taught me I need to be more organised as I'm still not at the stage where one mistake doesn't ruin my entire week.

Fresh start tomorrow -fingers crossed we are all big losers this week :)

x

Hey everyone,

thank you for your lovely messages. I fell off the wagon with alcohol over the weekend as my health visitor made us unnecessarily worry about my sons development! Im back on it now and ready to focus on getting back to 'me'. Thanks for all your support. How is everyobe getting on? Xxx

Hi Desoeratetobethin,
Sorry to hear that, but how about we set up a 30 day challenge starting from today to see how much you can lose by September 10th. You've been doing so well thus far, jump back on and remain focused, you can do this, just remember why you're doing it and come here when you have cravings etc

Back